I've been enlightened.

by Emery 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    "Better to have questions I can't answer than answers I can't question."

Awesome quote.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Emery: the FDS doctrine is the most fraudulent and embarrassing doctrine a witnesses can hold to. There is no way Jehovah through Jesus Christ (perfect divine beings) function through countless false prophecies, ridiculous interpretations, and corrupt error prone earthly agencies.

Welcome!

I enjoyed reading our post. You're so right about the FDS nonsense. And yet it is their ENTIRE claim to authority.

I also recommend you reading Don Cameron's "Captives of a Concept".

Ray Franz had some interesting insights on the FDS concept too. I'll post it later ... I have the quotes on a different computer.

00DAD

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Hi Emery!

Welcome to the Forum.

Excellent post.

You have begun a most interesting journey.

Wishing you the best as make your moves to remove yourself and start enjoying the rest of your life.

The joys that await you are unspeakably wonderful!

If you need any help or advice as you move forward let us know. We are here to help and support.

My family and I successfully left and have never looked back.

Enjoy the Journey.

The Oracle

• BreathoftheIndianNose
    BreathoftheIndianNose

Hey there, Hi there, Hoe there.

Nice to see you've 'come out', on this sight that is. Take things slow, but don't stop asking questions. The answers will continue to kick your ass. And that feeling is addictive! Look forward to more of your posts.

Nose

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Welcome Emery and Awake!

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Welcome. Glad you are finding out the truth about the truth while still young. Many of us wasted years in the organization before our eyes were opened. Look forward to more posts from you.

PHG

• Nambo
    Nambo

About the only thing I could never really convince myself to belive, was the Borgs interpretation of Daniel 12v12 to be some assembly hardly anyone alive even remembers, yet they had to use that assembly because nothing else happened within the timeframe required to fit in with thier claim to have been persecuted and chosen in 1919.

Its so obvious that the 3 1/2 year persecution will happen to all Christians at the same time as the 3 1/2 year reign of the Global Government that will kill all those who refuse to take the mark of the Beast, when ever did that happen in 1918?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit