Why I truly come in!

by justmom 160 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
  • poopsiecakes
  • watersprout
    watersprout
    A present for Carrot!

LMAO! Yeah could be his pressie when he 'passes out' from phase one. From soldier to wonder woman *giggles*

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" no no jonsey.... we were talking about underoos and make up sex... try to stay focused... focused on my Thor Underoos!!!!!!! and sex!!!!!!!"

LoL, oh Elder, always keeping it real...funny.

• elderelite
    elderelite

well Jonsey, reality is there is plenty in life to be mad and upset about, and I find it often enough on my own. What i am painfully short on sometimes is moments of calm and places of sanity and peace. and friends who wont sell me down the river because they think it pleases the desert god.

Life is no harder than we make it. We have all had our say over the whole thing. Time to move on and make peace with each other. We can have rational discussions and disagreements without it devolving into rinse/repeat dramma.

humor is a healer

• watersprout
    watersprout
    humor is a healer

And if that doesn't heal a pair of UNDEROOS will! ;)

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

So, any consensus on Jesus yet? I spent all day at my concealed carry class and at the ranger (where, ironically, the instructor invoked Jesus as a reason to carry concealed and shoot people several times, he likened it to shooting satan in the name of Jesus), so I may have missed a few things

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

@justmom: Well done you for escaping the JWs with your family intact. I'd love to hear more about your experiences in the restaurant business sometime, if you feel like sharing.

To your OP: Where did you come up with the name Jaheshua?

• tec
    tec

So what happens when you have one person who believes in and talks to Christ who says something perceived as unkind or displays judgmental behavior and someone who doesn't believe in Christ who says something perceived as unkind or displays judgmental behavior?

I guess the key word in this is the 'perceived' part.

Some who know the person in question might also know that what is perceived as unkind or judgmental... actually is not. Goes for both 'sides'. As does the 'perceived' free pass, imo.

Peace,

tammy

• still thinking
    still thinking

That was quite an extensive list of gods on page 3 Qcmbr....hard to choose without researching every single one of them isn't it?

I wonder if anyone would have chosen Jesus and Yahweh if it wasn't one of the dominant gods of the era. There's even a lot of competition for Thor....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit