Why I truly come in!

by justmom 160 Replies latest jw friends

• justmom
    justmom

Hello EVERYONE...

I would honestly like to share why I come to this site when I am able to.

I too, like many here spent my whole life inside the Wt along with my husband who was born in. (I was 6) We have raised three wonderful sons now 27, 23, 21 who the youngest was almost 7 when we left and we were disfellowshipped. (for so-called apostacy of course)And since then all of us partake of the Christ by eating and drinking the manna and his blood. (unleavened bread and wine)

And we go out of love to the kingdom hall for our family still inside (alot of them) and people to the memorial every year (we stopped for a few years and then went back/some fear crept in) to show them the blessings of the new covenant they are passing over each year. But we still do it at home regularly to remain in union with him. John 6:31-59

We are of the generation of 1975 and my husband never finished highschool (armaggedon was ooh so close) but later at 40 returned to college. No higher education for us. I began in the restaurant business at 18 and have been there ever since. 33 years of it, and although I have ALWAYS loved what I do. I am feeling how tired I am from it now.

My thoughts were, "you love what you do, so buy a restaurant/restaurants ...and be your own boss. Wellll...

Given we live in a small community and the economy has been so bad (northern california) we have had to pretty much eat, breathe, and live this business for 7 years. Don't get me wrong it has been a GREAT family business for our sons to figure out where or what they want to do with their lives.

They have decided food business is NOT their dream. It was mine! But they appreciate all the great food over the years. And so do we as growing boys do eat a lot. lol

We are finally in the process of being able to sell it all and in that way simplify a little more and have more free time to do even more important things.

My line of work was always "hands on" and dealing with people, so this is one reason why my keyboarding skills are not very fast. I do my best.

But....the opportunity this discussion forum provides is amazing. The variety of people you can come in contact with all over the world.

Now the MAIN reason for my coming here is to be able to share my life and NOW the real TRUTH that has changed our familys life since December 1997.

Holy Spirit opened up our hearts/eyes to see what and who the WTBS really is. And I realize many have also had these experiences. But different reasons and circumstances have caused some to lose their faith and belief in God and His son altogether!!

This is not so with our family. We have come to know that our Father Jah, and His son Jaheshua (the Christ) is NOTHING like the God of the "bible" the jehovah many worship.

We want you to know, any of you out there that we are here for you to share or if there is ANYTHING pertaining to our lord and master that I can help you with please ask.

Learning how to go to him as the ONLY "way, truth, life, door, narrow road, the Joseph, the resurrection, True light etc" the one that will truly heal us of ALL our pain we have experienced inside or outside of that organization. Jah TRULY has given hin "All authority in heaven and on earth"

Now.... if any of you out there have found a different way to be at peace with yourself and your lives, then I am TRULY happy for you. My message and offering to share may not be for you. I am completely okay with that as unlike the organization taught us we are not to judge ANYONE nor FORCE anyone to do anything they do not want to do.

But despite the fact we have left the structure and false teachings of the WT, we do not have to give up on our faith. We can now truly "walk by faith and not by sight" "worship with spirit (christ) and Truth"(Christ) John 4;23,24 Do not be touching the unclean thing so that our father can take us in and fill us with holy spirit, dwell in us as the true temple and body, have our sins wiped out and foregiven by entering ino the new covenant. The one we were denied entry to from the organization. Matthew 23;13

The spirit and the bride keep saying "COME, let anyone HEARING, COME, let anyone thirsting, let ANYONE that wishes take life's water FREE" Rev 22:17

With love for you all

justmom (kim)

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Step 1 - offer new technique. Its always about the technique.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Step 2: But, you still need my God, he's the ONLY right way, just the one I worship, anything else and my loving God will send you straight to hell.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Step 3: Use physical metaphors to describe non-physical things that don't make sense. Deliberately obfuscate meaning and claim that understanding is granted by mystical force. Drinking water of life for example.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Hi justmom great to see your post and meet a fellow slave. I've been away for a while but when I do pop in I tend to read rather than comment, safer for me lol.

Hope your constitution is strong enough for the mob on this forum they can be harsh.

Love and peace to you and yours. xx

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Some of the mob have arrived *sigh*

• justmom
    justmom

Hey Guys

why try a new technique (unless your talking about something else lol) when the "old" one has always worked!

I need you to know, you do not in ANY way need MY God. I hope I have made this clear. I understand people find their OWN way. Great!

And The God I worship. Not the God of the bible. "The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jabob" NO such thing as worship me or you go to Hell.

I'm done with all that guilt and wrong motive to love!

with love

Justmom

• wasblind
    wasblind

Thanks for sharing that Opening Post Justmom

• wasblind
    wasblind

double post

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Step 4: Objectify anyone who is not supportive and give name e.g. 'heathen,'mob' Create them and us group mentality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit