Why I truly come in!

by justmom 160 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

EE I think you need to have a cold shower! lol! I really should go to bed it after 2am in the UK! Gotta be up early to take the sproglet to school :S

• elderelite
    elderelite

:O Got bed! Slide into your underoos and sleep tight :)

• watersprout
    watersprout
    :O Got bed! Slide into your underoos and sleep tight :)

I am I am... Looking soo pale now I'm almost transparent :S I'm not getting up in the morning... Good night sleep tight yourself :)

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Treated in what way? *Holds out pigtail for EP to pull* Would that make you feel better?

No. I'm not going to indulge your weird pain fantasies.

What book would that be? The bible? Well as i'm not a follower of the bible I won't be looking into it. Oh and I didn't judge you, I pointed out FACTS!

See, I was ASKING how to hear god and you said your OPINION that I wouldn't actually listen (are you now into prophecy as well?) and then started in on some weird pain fantasy you wanted me to get into with you.

I didn't mention the Bible, is that sore point for you?

• watersprout
    watersprout

Well what book were you on about EP??

Oh and it's not a pain fantasy, it was sarcasm :S

• elderelite
    elderelite

:-( I wanted to pull your pigtail

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Blackstone's Law. And sorry about the confusion, many posters here often have fantasies about me, it seemed like you had joined that club.

• watersprout
    watersprout

LOL at you two! EE you can pull my pigtails anytime *Holds out a pigtail*

EP Fantasies about you?? I'm sorry but no lol... You did make me chuckle when I read your post.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

EP Fantasies about you?? I'm sorry but no lol... You did make me chuckle when I read your post

Such an obvious case of denial...

• elderelite
    elderelite

Hope carrot is feeling better sprout.... He needs to be at peak health to enjoy his present :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit