Was There Ever A Poster Here That Realy Was a Watchtower Spy?

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Scott77
    Scott77

I thought having a bethel spy here sounds good. At the end of the day, the spy would be our spy after sensing how bad the watchtower is.

Scott77

• msjacob
    msjacob

Can anyone repost that great picture of cats that ask, is there a spy among us?

Thanks

• jgnat
    jgnat

Heck, a Bethel monitor does not even have to join to read the threads.

Basement Cat Spy

Way, way back when we had chat, someone signed on and asked a lot of questions about the planned Silentlambs protest in New York. I had a feeling he might have been assigned to find out how organized the apostates are.

Not very.

• jgnat
  • Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

How would you know?

• suavojr
    suavojr

The WT monitors the internet... we cannot be naive about this. Just look at what happened to cedars jwsurvey website. At the end of the day, the more you expose yourself, the more power you give others to harm you.

Be smart,

suavojr

• Fed-up
    Fed-up

well said, sauvojo.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

TLDR; do we think that there are actual WATCHTOWER/Bethel agents monitoring the site or local congo "agents" monitoring?

• NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

I think Change Name might be. There was a recent post he/she started a thread that was a copy/paste of a refutation of apostates. It was spanked down and left to die to disinterest. That's why I won't repost it, but it's suspect to say the least.

No Regrets

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit