Was There Ever A Poster Here That Realy Was a Watchtower Spy?

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Cygnus was just an idiot. Hardly a spy.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

So who was the poster who claimed to be working for bethel then?

Minimus, are you trying to tell us something?

• bennyk
    bennyk

Caspian.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I suspect a spy might have a post count of zero.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

I am a watchtower spy. Or at least, that is what I would say if I ever had printouts of my comments here shown to me in a JC.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

lol

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

I wouldn't be surprised if some "spiritually strong" higher ups peruse the sight, not to find people to rat out, as much as an effort to see what the latest "hot topic" is in the apostate community. Not unlike the mindset the Nixon campaign had when they orchestrated the Watergate break-in of DNC headquarters. "If we can find out their campaign plan, we can figure out a way to counteract it."

It can't be coincidence that the topics du jour here will often randomly and subtley show up in WT study articles 6 months later.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

If they do look at this site they will find exactly what they want to. Its not hard to quote mine whatever they want from the madness of apostacy through to the soulesness of atheists from the posts here. A spy with selective hearing can find anything here such is the richness and variety of thought on JWN.

• Farkel
    Farkel

slimboyfat,

You wrote:

: Cygnus. Can you remember that far back? I think a lot of the threads were removed and I don't know what the real story was.

If you are referring to Cygnus from the old H20, then no. He was not a WT spy. He was a conflicted 23-something year old who was also a moderator on that forum. As I recall, he eventually joined the Christadelphians, who are basically, JWs with only 1/2 the bullshit of JWs. Come to think of it, even the actual bulls who produce genuine bullshit have only 1/2 the bullshit of JWs!

If it is another, later Cygnus, then I cannot say.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit