Was There Ever A Poster Here That Realy Was a Watchtower Spy?

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I am terribly sorry I got my c's mixed up. It was indeed Caspian who claimed to be a bethel spy NOT Cygnus. Sorry for maligning the wrong person.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I think the one most likely to be a WT spy would be the poster bringing up the topic, thereby deflecting suspicion away from him/her... right minumus?

MMM

• Aware!
    Aware!

I think there must be some spies. I had my district convention last week and the speaker mentioned what I already knew from reading here. Things like brothers learning Biblical Hebrew and Greek in order to check the accuracy of the NWT. He said it was not necessary and that it would be a waste of time. He also mentioned brothers not feeling satisfed with the FDS' "spiritual food at the proper time" (gag) and having to supplement it with outside sources. Speaker: "Brothers, there's no need to do research, the society has done all of it for us; we have the Isaiah books, Revelation, the new Jeremiah book, the insight book, etc. Independent group studies were mentioned too. He also said some witnesses have created websites, forums and have conference calls online. Six Screens of the Watchtower?? That's what came to mind, and the only one I know of.

• talesin
    talesin

I don't know, Minimus,,,, WAS there?

< tick, tock >

JUST KIDDING!

xo

tal

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

aware: by any chance do you remember what part that was? i'm trying to gather evidence for my mother and stepfather that this is all bs. i want her out so badly.

• minimus
    minimus

hmmm

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

You figured it out min. I am the Watchtower spy.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Do you mean besides the famous Johnny the Bethelite?

• Aware!
    Aware!

Rather be in hades, yes I do. I will give you a link to the recorded talk. Just give me a few minutes to find that thread, and I think there's even a transcript somewhere here. It was Friday in the afternoon at 2:25: Avoid Testing God in Your Heart (Psalm78:18,19). Apparently testing what the WT says is tantamount to testing God.

• Aware!
    Aware!

For the transcript click here, and for the talk recording here. Credit for both goes to wannabefree.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit