The JW's have far to much time on their hands LMAO!

by watersprout 44 Replies latest jw friends

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Someone should tell him,the time it took for him to compose the list,his Watchtower could have been thoroughly studied,underlined and all. Or he could have had an extended family worship night.

And this posting was brought to you by the numbers,1,6,6,and 6,hahaha!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Dick Goezinya - apostate, sexual predator

Phil MaKrakin - apostate, known homosexual

Danmera Dinglebum (not a real name)

Anita Longcock (not a real name hopefully)

I'm laughing my ass off as to how they let ol' Dick and Phil go right past them, but not Dan and Anita ! ! ! !

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I think we need to send them links to more apostate sites so they can make a more comprehensive list.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

My favorite name was Ivana Sukuhov

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Lol wtf. :)

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

OMFSM! How did I miss this thread? I didn't make their list. I'm CallQuarters on youtube and other sites. Someones should turn me in to the apostate police, or perhaps I will hire a PR agent!

That was just funny!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Watch out NC! Brother/Senator McCarthy will be along shortly with some questions for you to answer.

om

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

I clicked "Report Abuse" on the bottom of the page. I think we all should do that.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Gutted!!!!

How do I get on there?

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Waterspout - I don't think it's cricket for your nine year old's (a minor) name to be on any 'list' available for public viewing. Also, to label someone 'homosexual' as if it's a crime is inciting hatred and I think they're on very dodgy ground there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit