The JW's have far to much time on their hands LMAO!

by watersprout 44 Replies latest jw friends

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

LOL - these spoof names passed me by.

Makes me wonder now if the whole site is for real or just somebody larking around.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Waterspout - I don't think it's cricket for your nine year old's (a minor) name to be on any 'list' available for public viewing.

I know it's not, but you can't stop it. It's just some silly website run by a little cock snot who thinks he is playing God. My daughter, bless her cotton socks, has the JW's avoid her because she is so vocal about her faith... Yeah I agree it's slander but they will keep doing it even if we take it further.

Peace

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Any website that is not the official website of Jehovah's Witnesses should not be trusted even if they look to be OK. The Organisation of Jehovah's Witnesses ask brothers not to have their own websites so if they don't, they are actually rebelling against Jehovah.

This just makes me chuckle---first I think it's worded wrong---I think they mean 'if they DO, they are actually..."

Now this is a website, that is a JW website, that is not the official website, that is warning other that to have such a site is rebelling against Jehovah.

• Joliette
    Joliette

That website was crazy!! Is there anyway you can contact the webmaster/owner/admin of that website? So there arent Jehovah's Witnesses who scam people??? What an idiot!!

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Erm my name is on there. Mind you it might have had something to do with me mentioning they could be sued for putting peoples names on a list against there knowledge. They have no fear do they...knobletts.

peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit