The JW's have far to much time on their hands LMAO!

by watersprout 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Cacky
    Cacky

I can't believe they said some were homosexual or lesbian. I think they are opening themselves up for a lawsuit. Oh well, I did find I'm friends with some apostates! Who knew!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

WTF died and got them appointed to be the Apostate Police??

Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses Apostate Police

• sir82
    sir82

A couple dozen of the "known apostate" names are comic book character names.

Are they that spectacularly stupid?

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I feel all naughty right now.

• Open mind
    Open mind

sir82: "A couple dozen of the "known apostate" names are comic book character names."

I'm pretty sure they're on the list because someone is posting under those names with messages against the WT.

I don't do Facebook, but I sure enjoyed reading "Nelson Birdwell's" posts a year or two ago. Hilarious.

om

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

On the homepage, you can give it a facebook "like". So not only have they created an unauthorized website, the are promoting social networking.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

wow.. clearly illegal to post names of people in this manner, especially as they categorize them as they do. Clearly not the work of the Watchtower, as their lawyers would never allow this type of material to be posted.

Horrible work too - full of typos and badly assembled sentences.

• laverite
    laverite

They write: " Any website that is not the official website of Jehovah's Witnesses should not be trusted even if they look to be OK. The Organisation of Jehovah's Witnesses ask brothers not to have their own websites so if they don't, they are actually rebelling against Jehovah." Ok....Hmmm...Pot, meet kettle. LOL.

And what's up with describing people as "apostate, known homosexual." These people are weird!!!

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

The Organisation of Jehovah's Witnesses ask brothers not to have their own websites so if they don't, they are actually rebelling against Jehovah.

A handjob every day

makes your **** mind blow away!

NOLAW

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

He also has a Facebook page as well with a list of the names... A bunch of the FB apostates are pissed because they didn't make the list, so they're writing him nasty messages and telling him they demand to be put on it lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit