The JW's have far to much time on their hands LMAO!

by watersprout 44 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

They are running ahead...if the WTS wanted a list of "apostate" sites gathered and posted for jws to see, they would have done it. They know it only gives jws ideas and curiosity killed the cat.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Am I on the list? How did they get our names?

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I like the list of facebook names. "Dick Goezinya" "Phil MaKrackin".

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

LMAO - Thankyou for posting this waterspout.

On their home page they have a youtube vid that 'exposes' ministryideaz as apostate because they listen to 'questionable music', and 'use poker games on facebook'.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

LMAO a 10 year old could do a better job of web site creation

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

That is hilarious! On a side note, isn't posting people's names on a website like that without your permission illegal? They are basicly slandering your name. Not that some or most? would care? But just saying, at least here we don't "out" anyone.

Just saying, if someone wanted to go after this site, they could and win too. At least shutting it down.

Would be fun to do at least!

And yeah, they are not an official site so, hello pot, meet kettle, it's black too!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Wow. I don't think they could do any better job of advertising apostate websites. Excellent job!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

wow "jehovahs spirit" must be working overtime! lol

I'm not on the list, and if it were not for me deleting myself, I would be a "jehovahs holy spirit" appointed elder (apostate)

what a crock of shiite

• finally awake
    finally awake

Makes me want to get a facebaook account just to make the dirty apostate list LOL

• sd-7
    sd-7

The other surprise for me was that so many people from the Marvel universe are apostates! Spider-Man, Uncle Ben, Aunt May, Mary Jane, Green Goblin, the Fantastic Four, and Iron Man all made the list. Looks like there's going to be a major Marvel event: MARVEL HEROES VS. THE WATCHTOWER. I need to head over to the comic book store.

This is truly a bizarre website, man! Wow! It is actually creepy that this person spent this much time finding and making a list of all these names. And once again, repeats the Society's mistake of telling people not to think about elephants.

And in typical doublethink fashion, creates a website to remind people that the Society doesn't want people...to create websites...

when one facepalm is not enough

--sd-7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit