Cheery new Awake! cover - should make it easy to place...

by cedars 78 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

TIM HOOPER - it looks like the dry rotted doctrine of the 'generation' just gave way, sending members into a cognitive dissonance free fall!

This magazine is targeting first and foremost Jehovah's Witnesses themselves. It really isn't for the 99% of people on the street or at the door Saturday morning. It's all about creating a sense of fear and dread in congregation members. It is only secondarily targeted for the minority of uneducated preppers/nutters out theirs who have the potential of being converts.

• Deceived
    Deceived

This is really getting ridiculous but I do agree with Breakfast of Champions, its another scare tactic for the R&F JW's to feed their need to believe that the end is near.

The Watchtower Society is getting more and more desperate.

• ambersun
    ambersun

Looking at that picture I wondered where all the screaming, terrified people were and the little children, puppies and kittens especially that cute little girl with plaits then I realised she is probably still locked in her bedroom fending off that 6 foot middle aged pervert as per WT instructions. Or am I being just a bit too cinical here?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

So much for letting people freely decide for themselves. When threatened with this kind of destruction, people are bound to panic and find out what they need to do to survive. Usually, unless they do the research themselves, they will be misled into believing that, unless they join the religion and then be super-faithful, they are going to end up dead.

I hope they realize they are operating in the early stages of the Age of Aquarius. The end actually came, but it was nothing like the rag depicted. It simply means people are more inclined to do their own research, and when they do, they are going to find that the Washtowel is actually condemning them to stagnation followed by soul degeneration and damnation.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

That flavor of entertainment has consistently done well at the box office and in books. The publishing company really know their market segment and what plays well.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Cool cover. I missed the movie 2012. Or, wait, is this a promo for some other up-coming movie???

• cantleave
    cantleave

Fuck wits!

• cedars
    cedars

And this is what happens immediately after this magazine is placed with a bright, thinking 15-year-old lad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKdi6_3NdfM

Cedars

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

how is there a doomsday picture without zombies???

• cedars
    cedars

rather be in hades - lol, here's a recent picture with zombies... JW zombies who have survived the great day of God's wrath!!

Enjoy!!

jw zombies

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit