Marijuana

by MrFreeze 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• talesin
    talesin

oh, and PS to Nellie --- if you are having a 'flare' and just can't get things done --- SO WHAT?? Let them go. Don't let OTHER PEOPLE make you feel lazy -- they don't understand.

Rest when you need it, and do what you have to do to get by, when your FM is bad. It's okay, your pain and feelings are real. Other people love to mock this particular 'invisible' illness. To hell with them! (LOL)

xo

tal

• Nellie
    Nellie

Tal - Great advise! And how sweet of you to take the time to spell it all out. Maybe you jumped over it (speed reading I'm sure) but I've actually been dealing with this for over 20 years myself.....made the decision a LONG time ago that the side-effects of the prescription drugs weren't worth the health risks. The only drugs I ever take are over-the-counter pain/anti-inflammatory like Motrin/Aleve/Advil.

I know diet is important and I should pay better attention to what I eat (when I do - of course I feel better) but it's tough being good all of the time. For me, I've found a low carb, high protein and vegetable based diet does wonders! Being a natural carb addict though, it isn't easy.

Actually, what I'm doing right now is probably the worst thing I do TO myself. I stay up later than I should and therefore don't get the rest I need. I have to be up for work most mornings and really need to take my behind to bed earlier!!! That said....I'm going to bed! Check you PM and I'll catch up with you tomorrow!

G'nite all

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

As Carl Sagan mentioned once, Marijuana is good for people who are treating cancer.

• talesin
    talesin

Nellie,,,

lol, no, I read your words - it's just that I have found that many folks with the dis-ease have doctors who are woefully misinformed, and have had no real help in dealing with it. I've spent a lot of time and research on it, having had it since about age 3/4 - early 60s.

Sorry if I was being a know-it-all.

I feel such a desire to help others who are dealing with this misunderstood and poorly-treated problem.

:))

will check my PMs, and yah, get thee to bed!

xo

tal

PS... lots of Motrin between ages 19-21 is what gave me stomach bleeds, and is the reason why I can't take Advil et al now. :(

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

The Watchtower hates the Bible, especially Genesis 1:19, and 1 Timothy 5:23. They prefer to give loyalty

to Satan's worldly government.

Alien weed alienates Watchtower

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I enjoyed reading all the comments on this. To me it seems a bit unnatural to ban something that grows naturally and abundantly (if we allow it).

• JustThatGirl007
    JustThatGirl007

I have nothing to add except "Yeah that!" to everything Tal said!! I've used it for a variety of health conditions, including fibromyalgia, migraines, and anxiety. From an autistic aspect (I have autism), it lessens my sensory integration dysfunction, making it easier for me to tolerate things like soft touch, loud noises, and the like. And stoned sex is THE BEST EVER!!!!! lol

Magic Carpet Ride, indeed.

• Nellie
    Nellie

Tal - No need to apologize - I appreciated the love!!! I am a firm believer in "It takes a village" and gladly accept the advice and recommendations!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Figured I'd bump this thread with the ruling in CO and WA.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

because MJ helps a person see thru superfluous B.S. like politics and religion. it makes a person say "what for". it is not that dopers are lazy, they just see thru the B.S. and say "id be just as usefull doing nothing". like rush said, "if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice." control groups hate anything that makes the ppl. say screw it. govt. "wanna fight a war?" you, "screw it" religion, "wanna give us 10 %." you, "screw you". leaders of control groups hate that stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit