Marijuana

by MrFreeze 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• james_woods
    james_woods

I think it stems from their hatred of tobacco - (basing that on the non-scriptural notion of "druggery").

To allow marijuana is practically admitting that tobacco is also not a religious issue.

• talesin
    talesin

james_woods,,, I see your point, and also think that it is 'fear of the unknown'.

Our governments have disseminated so much untruth about the weed, that the average person does not know what to think. The JWs have a double blind in this case! My aunt B, who had leukemia, suffered greatly from nausea, and was wanting to use it after we talked, but because of the illegality, could not bring herself to let me procure some for her. It angers me that she suffered so much, because of the unjust laws.

She never shunned me, and was one of the best people I have ever known. I will never find forgiveness in my heart for those, both JW and the GOVERNMENT, for denying her that relief in her time of suffering.

xo

tal

• dingo1
    dingo1

my first exposure was my friends mom whos husband was dying from some kind of cancer she took the risk scoring to relive her mans pain. she was a saint and a sexy/loyal woman. oh btw she was/is a witness and a registerd nurse. but to answer the question, it is due to legal stats that the corp. takes their stance.

• caliber
    caliber
    To allow marijuana is practically admitting that tobacco is also not a religious issue.

It would create problems for their stand on tobacco for sure .....agreed with above statement

Also the simple fact that a stand has been taken on recreational drugs peroid .. change would be too drastic to accept I think

Paxil, Prozac, and Zoloft are all dangerous because they contain fluoride (ruining your pineal gland-

)

yes read about their effects for yourself

it has helped my fibromyalgia, after so many years of side effects and having my stomach destroyed by NSAIDS

thanks for sharing this could help others avoid long term usuage

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks, caliber,,, I seldom get support on these issues. It means a lot to me.

I have had posters say that MJ users are all lazy and worthless, and actually ended a friendship with someone I met here, but it has enhanced my life and helped so much with my medical problems ... it's so hard to be a virtual 'voice crying out in the wilderness' sometimes ... :((

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Oh, this brings back memories...back in the sixties...listening to, "Magic Carpet Ride"

The memories

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

To me marijuana is proof God exists

• talesin
    talesin

Hey, QB,,, how about "Jupiter's Child"... I've always identified with that song.

hehehe

c'est moi!

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Greybeard! I never woulda guessed ... go figure.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Had to You Tube that one...couldn't remember it.

I remember it now....sounds alot like, "Hey Lordy Momma"....Love Steppenwolf.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit