Marijuana

by MrFreeze 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

g'day tal

how you doin?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Not to mention, they can draw in unwanted angels (angels, not Demons). You have got to be joking WT.

If they legalized MJ I'd be smoking like a goddamn freight train inside of 3 hours. Word on that.

• talesin
    talesin

Very well these days, and in fact, much better. How about you?

:)

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

I agree too Talesin,

All N A T U R A L is the way to go if one can. Weed has a unjust stigma to it and most people who condemn it have never tried it and have no clue about what they believe. It should be legal everywhere. It is a PLANT for Gods sakes! The huge DRUG companies are the ones that don't want N A T U R A L things like W E E D on the legal market.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

WTWizard said:

Even something like alcohol and weed, two of the safest psychiatric drugs, can create problems with your brain and your liver.

Do you have some documented studies that point to liver damage through the use of marijuana?

If so, could you reference them so I can read them?

• talesin
    talesin

Greybeard... SO TRUE! It's one of the few conspiracies that can be proven by reasearching the history. W E E D is an incredible plant that cures illness and promotes general well-being,,, but the gov't can't tax it. HELLO~!~!!! Also, not for you, but others reading,,,,

research the history --- see how the HEARST corporation and others sought to demonize the weed,,, and check out the government studies that show that it is beneficial, rather than harmful. You will have your eyes opened.

t

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Tal, good to hear you are doing much better

me, I've not been on much just been popping in once in a while, been so busy with work, and now i have a mild dose of the flu, just getting over it, but still working

• sooner7nc
  • talesin
    talesin

If they legalized MJ I'd be smoking like a goddamn freight train inside of 3 hours. Word on that.

sooner ----- WORD!

• sooner7nc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit