Marijuana

by MrFreeze 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

If God made it your most likely safe, if man made it, watch out!!!

• TimeBandit
  • dingo1
    dingo1

Even something like alcohol and weed, two of the safest psychiatric drugs, can create problems with your brain and your liver.

sorry tal, as a partaker... not memorial... alchohol and tobbaco are the worst. if you partook,; i challenge you to find anything more addictive than those. i respect ur self control. but legel does not = safe.

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

What is safe in this flippin world??? Stress is what kills us!

• talesin
    talesin

QB - yes,, from the same album! the one with the awesome pic of a woman on the front .....

Greybeard - true dat!

If God made it your most likely safe, if man made it, watch out!!!

dingo1-- alchohol and tobbaco are the worst

I TOTALLY agree! I am talking about MJ. Alcohol is poison, and tobacco - well, the aboriginal people used it, but not with the destructive additives and chemicals that are in the stuff produced by the corporations. Maybe you took my comments the wrong way, but I agree that alcohol is addictive and destructive, as is tobacco (at least the way it is consumed in our culture, it is more addictive than heroin - FACT ).

I *do* advocate for cannabis, maryjane, weed; whatever you want to call it --- it is even good for asthmatics, and I defy anyone to read the scientific evidence and deny that!

xo

tal

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

I want to make a movie called "JW's Up In Smoke" or maybe a Broadway Play

• talesin
    talesin

Greybeard -- I so agree! Looking at life from a positive viewpoint, and taking the bad with the good - rolling with the punches, so to speak, is the best recipe for a long life (along with getting chemicals out of your food supply!). Going the natural way is best, and hello N A T U R A L .. natural,, ie,, nature,, hello! we are nature!

xo

tal

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

all drugs purchased should only be from companies we have shares in, thereby further benefitting the world wide preaching work

• talesin
    talesin

lol.... I am there! I have acting experience (yes, I do) ,,, and hey, can help write a script. :))

• talesin
    talesin

fsp --- HEY YOU!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit