Marijuana

by MrFreeze 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• talesin
    talesin

fsp,,, aw, sorry to hear you have flu,, yech! It sux to have to work when you're sick...

I miss your sparkling repartee!

xo

tal

• talesin
    talesin

sooner,, ya know I lurvs ya bro!

• sooner7nc
  • TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

There are better -(or just as good)- ways of using grass than smoking it. I made some mean cookies in my day. Turned out great. Vaporizer devices work great, and no smoke- just thc vapor.

Chris-

Blowing bubble gum

• talesin
    talesin

Chris - you can also mix it with chocolate pudding if you're too lazy to cook it. hehehe

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Eating chocolate...Or, you could just pluck the delicious buds right off the stems and toss them into your mouth like popcorn...Eating chocolate

Chris-

• Nellie
    Nellie

Tal - I've been suffering with fibromyalgia since 1989 and never and I mean NEVER thought about the medicinal use of MJ ...... I may have to give this some consideration.... legalities aside, I never thought of it.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hey, I hardly ever smoke it these days but I alway eat some when I get home from work and all though the weekend depending on whats happening. Eating to me is better and my perferd method of administration. I hear it has anti cancer qualities to it espeacially when eaten.

• talesin
    talesin

Nellie - I have had FM since I was a small child, and doctors did not even know it existed. We now know it is a neurological dis-ease.!

Pharma is poison for me. Here's some other things that help.

When you get up in the morning, take a hot bath for 10 minutes -- if not, a long, hot shower - it helps soothe the nerve pain. If it takes you 1-2 hours to feel like you are really awake and ready to face the day, that is normal! Just get up earlier, and take that time before you start your day.

Make sure you exercise -- if you can't walk without pain (I know, your hip aches, right?) ,,, or use your hands, shoulders without pain or difficulty -- your joints are NOT being damaged like with arthritis - it is nerve pain, so exericise, exercise, exercise GENTLY --- walk an hour every day, and go to the gym if you can.

Trauma is your enemy - if you have experienced recent trauma, get some help for the stress. See a therapist if you can.

Meditation is good -- depression goes hand-in-hand with FM,,, cause and effect -- the FM makes you depressed, and conversely, depression can flare your FM. Learn what YOU need to do to deal with the big D.

[EDIT: Rid your diet of all chemicals -- cook everything from scratch -- read up on cancer diets, they are so healthy for you. Eat all the GREEN and brightly coloured foods that you can, and avoid white -- white flour, white rice, white sugar,,,, and NO SODA... NO POP... NONE!!! For sweetening, use ONLY unpasteurized honey or maple syrup.]

Maryjane is the best medicine - eat or smoke it in the morning, and it will help your FM, and amazingly so.

PM me if you like, and we can continue the discussion via that medium or email.

Information is the BEST medicine for FM -- don't let it get you down --- you CAN learn to control it, I know, have lived with it all my life. And by the way, the side effects of pharmas, such as tri-cyclics, and Lyrica, are dangerous...and don't work as well as the methods I have mentioned above.

I highly recommend that you go to your public library, and check out all the books written since 2000, on FM, and do some research, then get back to me.

with much love and understanding,,,,

tal

• talesin
    talesin

frankie -- you are so right, and I was just discussing the cancer connection with a friend of mine today. Both he and his wife have cancer, and the research is astounding. Eating is the preferred method, and second, using a vaporizer. But even for asthmatics, smoking is beneficial. Crazy, but true.

xo

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit