Ultimately it is the child who should stop the abuse according to the GB!

by life is to short 204 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Lits,

Is that your role in life? Its all you do? Keeping tabs on JWs in case you spot some abuse?

Seriously, Im interested.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Are you joking me Fleaman? Do you really expect me to dignify you with an answer when you are clearly pulling yet another straw man. Trying yet again on this thread to deflect away for the title.

You just wrote asking me

(Lits,

Is that your role in life? Its all you do? Keeping tabs on JWs in case you spot some abuse?

Seriously, Im interested.)

Another straw man fleaman. Why would I dignify you with an answer like you are seriously interested in what I do after you said this about me that I am and to quote you (emotionally unstable/stupid)

Then you asked me this

Fleaman (I was going to almost apologize for suggesting you may be a bit dim. Then you post this??

As far as thinking for yourself well that from your posts are clearly debatable. When you are trying to defend a picture showing a five year old fending off a sexual attack it truly makes me wonder.

Where on earth have I said that? The rest of your long post(s) was just white noise Im afraid.)

I clearly answered you where you said this in your first post on this thread right here (Sorry, but im struggling to see what is wrong with the advice given? Fleaman) ( Post 1656 )

You got your answer and here you are back on trying to throw out yet another a straw man, or as you call it white noise.

You answer me the question I have been asking since I started this thread and then I will answer you with another of my long white noise posts.

Why fleamn are you defending a picture of a five year old child fending off a sexual attack??? Why Fleaman?

LITS

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

"Why fleaman are you defending that picture? Why? Why? Boohoo"

You need to get over yourself seriously! You put words in my mouth? You accuse me of straw man arguments mainly I imagine because my posts aren't ridiculously long and emotive like yours.

Once more for the record, I didn't defend the picture, I merely said the advice was sensible.

Also, you didn't answer my question. That's a strawman isn't it.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Hey, What you know? Guess what I found out!

case #1: A Jehovah's Witness father raped all his 5 daughters. He's been in the prison since mid 90's for the crimes. Reporter on this case was a mother of school friend of one of the daughters. A father was reinstated by the local elders a few years after his sentence while in the prison. The mother and daughters contested it to elders and were kicked out from their congregation. They moved in to my congregation afterward.

case #2: A son of Jehovah's Witness woman was baptized as a JW while serving his sentence. He was a convicted child molester. He was welcomed in to our congregation upon his releasing. His mother and elders concealed his identity. He got married a year later to a JW woman with a teenage daughter. He went bact to the prison shortly after for molesting his stepdaughter. It happened about 10 years ago.

case #3: A 18 year-old JW was convicted as a child molester. He eventuall become inactive several years ago but still in the area.

case #4: Another 18 year-old molested 3 young JWs girls(age from 13-14). His crime were covered up by local elders because of that he was never even arrested for his crimes. One of the victims parents who spoke out to elders about it got framed as a guilty of commiting contention and reviling elders and was disfellowshipped.

case #5: An older sister of #4 was also accused of molesting 3 year old daughter of JW several years prior to her brother's allegation. Congregation did nothing about it. An enraged father of little girl, a non-JW, obttained a 'restraining order' to make sure this woman won't be around his daughter at the meeting. Result? The mother was told to move another congregation with her child by her elders. Elders told her they aren't going do anything to the perpetrator(since no 2 witnesses on the case), let alone keep her from coming the kingdom Hall. So mother and child moved into our KH.

This is what I found out only after one of my own family become a victim of child sexual abuse first by a JW pedephile and then by the elders and Watchtower policies. I did some investigation and spoke in person with victims of all above 5 cases. Good thing I kept the all the documents and hand written evidences of these testomies. Who would believe these! This is all happened/are happening in JUST ONE congregation! Non of these were existed before I become aware of. Wake up people!

(In million years would I believed any of above cases. I would simply blame the accusations for 'apostes' lies' in effort to bring the Watchtower down. What evil injustice!)

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Wake up indeed. I was slow to realize the problems, even after realizing the truth about "the truth." But all the lawsuits and wonderful info. from Barbara Anderson woke me up. You have to want to miss it to think there isn't really a problem.

• flipper
    flipper

This thread has been educational, and not only about the watchtower's downright immoral behavior. There have been some pretty intense reactions, some not so rational IMO.

At first I wanted to get on here and say STFU - but it actually is good to read this stuff and see that people are really thinking this way. Gotta remember it takes all kinds.....

What could possibly be wrong with doing all you can to prevent the rape of children?! Anyone who is awake enough to face what is going on is bound to get emotional about this stuff.

By the way, Fleaman UK, I believe Oscar Wilde was an outspoken kind of guy. Not one to dance around touchy subjects....

Mrs. F.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BREAKING JWN NEWS:

From HeadisSpinning thread..Here is the Link:

Attention ALL Abuse Victims & Their Families: Important Message!

Candace Conti's attorney has an important message for you:

Anyone with a case against the WBTS for child abuse that (1) hasn't gone past the statute of limitations, which is 21 years, (2) that the accused is not the child's parent or (3) anyone who's child has been abused within the last two years and nothing was done, to please contact him ASAP. It may take him a little time to get back to you.

If your child has been abused within the past two years, there is possibility to charge the WBTS for "enticing the commission of a felony.. But the statute for that is much shorter than the actual child abuse charge.

Here is the contact information:

Rick Simons: text and cell 510-917-2169/ rick @fjslaw.com/ office 510- 582-1080x19

Rick Simons is the best lawyer to handle your case. He fully understands the issues and by going to him you may be able to ensure that the Watchtower is prosecuted in the largest way possible

FleaMan..

Thank you for keeping this Thread Alive!..

You have unwittingly aided in Advertising the WBT$ Child Molester/Pedophile Protection Policy..

Which will bring many more lawsuits against the WBT$ ..

And..

Cost the WBT$ millions more for Protecting Child Molesters and Pedophiles..

This is the contact information for the Lawyer who won 28 million Dollars for Candace Condi..

Rick Simons: text and cell 510-917-2169/ rick @fjslaw.com/ office 510- 582-1080x19 Fleaman.. Phone your mom and Dad.. Tell them about the wonderful job your doing in the.. Fight Against.. The WBT$ Child Molester/Pedophile Protection policys.. I`m sure they`ll be Proud of you!.. ...................... ...OUTLAW

• flipper
    flipper

OUTLAW- . My sentiments entirely. Couldn't have expressed it any better. Great job. Thanks for posting Candace Conti's attorney's phone numbers. If anyone here has experienced what Outlaw posted, please be courageous and let's help put away this criminally negligent bunch of WT psychopathic leaders who hide felony child abusers. All it is is just Karma coming back to bite them in the a$$ which they have deserved for the last what ? 30 - 40 years ? It's high time for justice to prevail

• sf
    sf

Geez, I can finally post what I said in a pm to fleaman:

"good people such as my parents and many many others would not be part of it, "

your parents dont impress me...good? u cant be serious flea. ur parents are accomplices, they help in the support of all things criminal with th wt, just by staying in.... try to deny it flea....u cant....its why u r defending this shit now....lets have a dig, shall we.....

it is you who needs to go away.....u are of no value here any longer.....ur parents need you...not us.

PHONE HOME FLEA!

I knew you would finally spill the reason you are so defensive here..."good peeps such as my parents"

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhROFLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL YOUR PARENTS PARTICIPATE IN PERPETRATING THESE POLICIES.

Yep, all your posts on this topic have become krystal klear.

Why else would you crawl out from under their Rock after all this time?

• sf
    sf

btw, i really did try hard to not open this thread... there is ALWAYS fools posting in them. And I don't want to waste my 25 post limit!

But, had to....fleas parents...WHOA! HOLD DA PHONE...IT JUST OCCURED TO ME WHY IT IS A FLEA.....WHAT DO FLEAS ULTIMATELY [ DO ]?

Suck what?? Wow, the ultimate sublimal message. Dude, that was stealth. I'm impressed now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit