Ultimately it is the child who should stop the abuse according to the GB!

by life is to short 204 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• life is to short
    life is to short

I could send you all my emails between the attorney elder and myself, I could send all the police and court records of the pedophile but you still would not believe it fleaman. Like you told me I have a very, THICK HEAD. I guess when I see right in front of my face I just cannot look the other way like you can. It must be nice to have facts right in front of you but to be able to live in a happy bubble anyway.

I am glad you find me interesting and a liar. Why would I be lying? What would I have to gain for it. I lost my faith, the faith that I held very dear to me. The faith that I believed so strongly that I gave up most of my life for all of my 20's most of my 30's to pioneer, go to Bethel, do everything I was told to do. Did you? Did you go to Bethel? Did you pioneer where the need was great? Did you live on nothing? Did you do what you were raised to believe? Why would I be lying anymore then those who knew what was truly going on behind the walls of the camps in Germany did when they tired to tell others what was happening?

As far as thinking for yourself well that from your posts are clearly debatable. When you are trying to defend a picture showing a five year old fending off a sexual attack it truly makes me wonder.

Soft-gentle

I am so very, very glad for you that in your congregation it worked so well when you told the parents. I truly am glad if it saved one child it was great. It did not work that well for me, again like I asked fleaman why would I lie? Why would I get on this board and lie? Why would Lady Lee lie? Why would all the others on this board who have had very similar experiences lie? Why would all the ones who Barbara Anderson has had call her just to lie. Why would Candice Canti lie? What is in it for any of us to lie?

OK so you told parents in your hall and they listened. That and I am not being sarcastic is great. But really do you think I am lying? That like fleaman said I am an emotionally unstable/stupid person? The elders are spirit appointed the sister I told with the little girl believed the spirit appointed elders who told her I was a gossip. Why is that so hard to understand after what you have been through yourself in this religion. Who is the sister going to believe? The pedophile had been taking care of kids in the hall for months right in front of the spirit apponinted elders who had been a grandfather like person to all the kids for that matter and who was mentoring a boy in the hall. Who would she believe even though he was on the internet as a sex offender. The elder or me. She choose the elder. Why would I lie?

I guess because I have nothing better to do with my life but to sit around and make up this totally crazy stories, that sound totally crazy? Maybe because as fleaman said I am emotionally unstable/stupid?

Yes I guess I am emotionally unstable/stupid when I found the word on page 59 or the "Great Teacher" book not appropriate and suitable for children. But you JT and Fleaman find these words great. Forget the fact that the poster Lisa took them to her counselor who works with abused kids and her counselor found them out of line for kids also. But who is she just a women who has worked with abused kids she clearly does not have your great knowledge fleaman. Right?

Hear are the words again for you who have not read them that the GB wrote. These are the words that Fleaman thinks are great. This is the reason he keeps coming back to this thread over and over to defend and calls me emotionally unstable/stupid!

"Today some young boys and girls have sex relations, but this is wrong for them. The Bible talks about the male "genital organ," or penis. (Leviticus 15:1-3) The female genital pars are called the vulva. Jehovah created these parts of the body for a special purpose that should be enjoyed only by married people. It makes the demons happy when people do things that are forbidden by Jehovah. For example, the demons like it when a boy and a girl pay with each other's penis or vulva. We don't want to make the demons happy, do we?- "Do you remember from chapter 10 of this book what the Devil and his demons try to get us to do?- Yes, they try get us to have the kind of sex relations that God say is wrong. But who only should only sex relations ?- Yes, two grown people of the opposite sex who are married to each other. However, sad to say, some grown-ups like to have sex with children. When they do, boys and girls may begin to do bad things that they have learned from these grown-ups. They begin to use their sex organs in a wrong way. That is what happened a long time ago in the city of Sodom. the Bible says that people there, "from boy to old man," tried to have sex with men who had come to visit Lot."

Yep as fleaman JT and now soft and gentle says I am emotionally unstable/stupid to find those words just a little off putting for children.

LITS

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    Your grand emotive essays are a lovely read for the emotionally unstable/stupid. But I am afraid it still will not work with me, you see I think for myself and see for myself.

Nice logical rebuttal, there.

Basically I refuse to believe that the Wt land is a paedophile paradise, good people such as my parents and many many others would not be part of it, even if there was a whiff of JW policies encouraging abuse.
    I dont know how much simpler I can explain myself.

That really does sum it up, people.

He refuses to believe that the JWs have set up rules and procedures that have created a paradise for paedophiles in the org. He refuses.

We have wasted our time showing him evidence. Maybe someday, something will break through the denial.

Fleaman, most JWs/good people like your parents and you don't know about these policies and procedures (that we have shown you proof of) that create a paradise for peadophiles, but if they DID know, then of course they would refuse to be a part of it.

There are good people in the Catholic Church who didn't know anything about child abuse or the protection of molesters.

There are good people at Penn State who didn't know anything about the child abuse or the protection of the molester.

And there are good people in the JWs who don't know anything about the child abuse or the protection of the molesters.

That is the whole point! These things are KEPT SECRET!

But now YOU know.

• life is to short
    life is to short

I just cannot quit shaking my head at the words that the Faithful Slave wrote for the children thses words "SOME GROWN-UPS LIKE TO HAVE SEX WITH CHILDREN. WHEN THEY DO, BOYS AND GIRLS MAY BEGIN TO BAD THINGS THAT THEY HAVE LEARNED FROM THESE GROWN-UPS. THEY ALSO BEGIN TO USE THEIR SEX ORGANS IN A WRONG WAY." Really so if a child is molested then the child will begin to use their sex organs in a wrong way? That is what you are saying fleaman when you say that you do not find these words worng.

I have tired and tired to see where the good is in these word, I just can't anymore then I could if I was living in Germany and seeing the trains go into the camp full and leave empty and close my eyes to the fact that train loads of people were gone even though everyone else does. You may think I am being melodramatic by comparing children of abuse to the victims of the Holocaust or as JT would say the survivors of the Holocaust but child abuse kills.

Child abuse kills worse then murder, it kills the child's soul, what some children go through is every bit as bad as the camps. Like the book "A Boy called it." No one believed him either for years. Why? When things are right in front of you why is it so hard to believe, like this very book when you have the words and picture right in front of and yet you can still defend it. It is just mind boggling to me, to tell a child that once they are abuse they may begin to do bad things that they have learned from the sex offeneders, they also begin to use their sex organs in a wrong way. It does not say they may use their sex organs in the wrong way it says very clearly they ALSO begin to use their sex organs in a wrong way! Look at it for yourself on page 170 thrid paragraph.

I made this thread a week ago this morning and these are the words that fleaman, JT and now soft and gentle are defending.

What is so right fleaman with these words? You have been defending these words for the last week. You still have as yet to say why is telling a child that once they are molested that they will also use their sex organs in a wrong way. Then showing a picture of a FIVE year old child fending off an adult man who looks to be in his 40's to 50's when she is alone in her bedroom is OK?

Lady Lee said you throw starw men out and you are totally doing it. I have fallen into your trap but the bottom line is this. How is telling a child that once they are moested they will also use their sex organs in a wrong way and then showing a picture of a five year old fending off an attack OK?

Please do not throw out anymore straw men even though I am emotionally unstable/stupid just answer this for the stupid.

LITS

• life is to short
    life is to short

You are so right Lisa, I am truly wasting my time. It just hurts because I know the pain of abuse. Why would I or anyone make it up. But just like at Penn State with Jerry Sandusky he is still saying he did not do it. The pedophiles will deny to their dying breath.
    What you wrote here sums it up very well.

We have wasted our time showing him evidence. Maybe someday, something will break through the denial.

Fleaman, most JWs/good people like your parents and you don't know about these policies and proceedures (that we have shown you proof of) that create a paradise for peadophiles, but if they DID know, then of course they would refuse to be a part of it.

There are good people in the Catholic Church who didn't know anything about child abuse or the protection of molesters.

There are good people at Penn State who didn't know anything about the child abuse or the protection of the molester.

And there are good people in the JWs who don't know anything about the child abuse or the protection of the molester.

That is the whole point! These things are KEPT SECRET!

But now YOU know.

Thank you for putting it so well.

LITS

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Lits,

I was going to almost apologize for suggesting you may be a bit dim. Then you post this??

As far as thinking for yourself well that from your posts are clearly debatable. When you are trying to defend a picture showing a five year old fending off a sexual attack it truly makes me wonder.

Where on earth have I said that? The rest of your long post(s) was just white noise Im afraid.

Poppers,

If you find outlaws humour sharp and to the point, I feel sorry for you. It is childish and ridiculous to the extreme and offers nothing of substance. I wouldnt recommend you read Oscar Wilde.

• life is to short
    life is to short

"Where on earth have I said that? The rest of your long post(s) was just white noise Im afraid."

Your very first post Fleaman on this thread after the pictures were posted. That's where I got it.

Fleaman said go to the first page and check it out for yourself (Sorry, but im struggling to see what is wrong with the advice given? Fleaman)

LITS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    my experience of warning parents has always been positive.
    They take on board my warnings and discreetly curtail activities that involve the pedophile.
    some have warned other parents too. we try not to sacremonger..Soft & gentle

"discreetly curtail activities that involve the pedophile"..

???????????????????????????..

So..

You take Great Care not to Offend the Child Molester..

And..

Try to sound Noble about it..

http://www.haitian-truth.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/VILLAGE_IDIOT-300x300.png

.............................. ...OUTLAW

• life is to short
    life is to short

For those who doubt it is Post 1656 of Fleaman's

LITS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    If you find outlaws humour sharp and to the point, I feel sorry for you. It is childish and ridiculous to the extreme and offers nothing of substance.
    I wouldnt recommend you read Oscar Wilde...Fleaman

Only the most Intelligent People can see..

Fleamans New Clothes..

http://knufa.weebly.com/uploads/5/4/7/0/5470041/6363752.jpg?346

.............................. ...OUTLAW

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thank you Outlaw I guess I was not discreet enough like soft+gentle was. I should have been more vague and unclear then I would not have been shunned like I was. I told the mom flat out he was a level three sex offender that the elder told me he had helped get dropped down to a two. I guess I should have beat around the bush more.

LITS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit