Ultimately it is the child who should stop the abuse according to the GB!

by life is to short 204 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• soft+gentle
  • soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

at least the children are safer now - this does not appear to be the case with your methods life is too short.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good morning LITS!..

FleaMan and Soft & Gentle are a Pair of Clowns..

There is a WBT$ "Child Molester Protection" Policy..

And..

There is No Being Discreet..

When your Dealing with Child Molesters..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• LV101
    LV101

I just can't read this topic (maybe one post a day). I'd need serious psychiatric therapy reading what this pathetic, sick, loser, cult says.

I pray the conscious class inside brings this cult to its knees or we live to see it burn in hell.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Believe me the children are just as safe as when you told soft and gentle. It is not against the law for a mom to allow her child to sit with a child molester but it is against the law for her to allow him to watch her kid or hold the kid. I have a copy of the law given to me by the police which I did call. Did you?

The pedophile had to stop holding and mentoring the kids as I said I would go to the police if the elders did not stop it.

The CO said the elders made mistakes. Your way it was all so quit and discreet no one around would really know only those you vaguely told. My way the whole hall knew plus halls around know.

Yes they will still hide the child molesters but they know I am watching.

Thank you Outlaw.

LITS

• LV101
    LV101

Bloggers where are you --- I hope they pick up on this or someone forwards to them. The title itself is enough to digest for a week of reading and I hope someone copies (w/approval?) and forwards to the child protection agencies in the world or Dr. Laura -- someone who protects children --- I don't care what else she believes but she's adamant about protecting children.

• smartin0272
    smartin0272

I think the problem is not the advise, which I find good, but the context, lack of support and actual attitude from the borg towards the abuse. On the other hand, the picture is disgusting. The little girl, even with this frowning on her face, looks more like a lobster trying to defend herself from a predator with just a pair of antennas. And the adult is a classic elder expression-look-like stereotype. It looks coward, feelingless, hard-hearted, cold-blooded.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

I' glad you took those actions life is too short. i made my assumptions about your methods based on your posts on page 8 and for this i apologise.

• flipper
    flipper

Hey LITS! Mrs. F. here. Excellent thread. I read up to a couple pages back where I read JT's rather passive agressive and almost "gaslighting " remarks about how damaged you and Lady Lee are. Yikes.

Seems to me it takes a lot of moxie to experience what these two women have and still put in the time and energy to educate and prevent child abuse. Keep on keepin' on.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thank you soft & gentle for apologizing.

I truly do not mean to get so upset but this is huge to me. It is kids being abused in this religion. Yes I know it happens in other religion, schools, boy scouts, etc. It happens everywhere and as in Penn State they tried to cover it up just like the WT does.

Yes I went to the police, the first time was when I was trying to get the police records of one of the pedophiles the only way to get them where I live is through the police. I showed the officer the court records I have and he was speechless. He just kept reading them and reading them, I was in-between jobs and I had to go to get to work and the office was saying hold on just a minute I just cannot believe that your church feels this man is safe. He asked what religion it was, at the time I was still a very firm believer and I would not tell him because I was afraid that he might not become one of JW's if he found out. He finally gave me back the court records and said "You are spot on in feeling this guys a danger to children, whatever religion it is I would suggest you find a new one to attend.

I had to go back to the police and this time I spoke to a detective, I told him I was a JW this time and said how can this be legal what the elders are doing. He said it is like a day care center, the elders are acting in place of the parents, and they have taken on the reasonability of making sure the children are not harmed. Like a day care they cannot have pedophiles holing or taking care of children, it is a misdemeanor. Which means really nothing the elders would be fined between $1000.00 to $5000.00 and maybe a day in jail. The officer said I needed a victim. Which is so great about Candace Canti coming forward, I have been told that over and over they need a victim and so many are silenced in the JW's with fear of being shunned or df'ed so they will not speak out.

You are right if I had not spoken out that day and instead recorded the child molester holding the little girl on my phone I would have proof, but no I got really upset when the pedophile started to waltz with the child like she was a grown women and I flipped out and told the mom standing next to me, who instead of going to the internet went to the elders.

I feel I have banged my head against the wall over this to get people to understand how dangers it is in the JW's and no one wants to see it like fleaman and many others like him.

I know totally understand Mike McQueary everyone slammed him for not doing more but I totally understand him. I understand why he did what he did as that is how I started, first with the elders like he went to Joe Patreno. I went to the elders, then the CO, then the DO then to Bethel.

I just wanted to say thank you for apologizing.

Also Hi Mrs. Flipper thanks for your post.

ITS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit