Update on Alan Feuerbacher's heart attack that he had last Sunday

by AndersonsInfo 49 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

Great to hear Alan is on the mend. If anybody is talking to him plese convey how much he is appreciated.

• Rescripting_myself
    Rescripting_myself

How is Alan today?

• carla
    carla

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Note to Barb, if something like this happens in the future with someone we all know or is known in the ex jw community some hospitals have a thing where people can send get well wishes via the computer. You just find the patients name and write your message and someone delivers it daily to the patient. As long as the ex jw doesn't mind people knowing their real name it could work out just great!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Great idea Carla!!! Hoping he continues to get better and stronger

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I spoke with Alan recently. He told me he's doing very well now, so well that he's back to writing about the WT. In fact, in the very near future I will post an 11-page essay of his on my website. As soon as it's up, I'll post a link on JWN to the article. Many years may have passed since Alan last posted on JWN and since he's done serious writing about WT's foolishness, but you'll see when you read his latest, he hasn't lost any of his amazing critial thinking skills.

Look out Watch Tower Writing Department, Alan's back with a new essay that is a WT dogma-slayer.

Barb

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Dogma-slayer"

On a related note, does the WTS qualify as "dogma obedience school"?

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Vidiot, that's funny. I wish I could think of a come-back, but nothing is computing.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Thank you, thank you; I'll be here all week.

Oh, wait...

...I've been here all week.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Good to hear Alan's doing well. I look forward to reading his killer essay

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Good news I hope he gets his sugar under control and wish him the best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit