Update on Alan Feuerbacher's heart attack that he had last Sunday

by AndersonsInfo 49 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Your posts helped me so much, Alan.

Get to feeling better and listen to the doctors.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Please pass on my warmest wishes for a speedy recovery. The diabetic diet is very healthy. He'll start feeling a lot better.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

I'm glad he is feeling better. to alanf and family

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks for the info,Barbara. Hope Alan gets well soon.

Bangalore

• talesin
    talesin

Alan F did a lot to help many.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Type 2 diabetic here, no meds!~ My dad also is 80, type 2 diagnosed at age 40, and also no meds. Walk every day 1-2 hours, and enjoy eating lots of veg & beans, and yes, 5 meals a day! (avocado is my favorite fruit hehehe)

xo

tal

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Yes it was AlanF and his clear thinking, sound logic, and critical skill that taught me so much here and on the old sites that we use to post on. His essay on the Ranson can't be disputed. Alan! I just had my aortic valve replaced with a new Bovine valve on June 21. At 67years young. I'm doing well so far. All the best to you and yours.

Blueblades/MallCop

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Get well soon, Alan!

• Cacky
    Cacky

I don't know him, either, but wish him a speedy recovery. My dad, who exercized regularly my whole life, is in much better shape than me, rides a bike four miles a day, eats tons of fruit and vegetables, had a massive heart attack with significant damage. Within two months he was back to riding his bike, and now he added swimming for the summer, and seems fine other than some sluggishness from the meds they now have him on.

He was always in such great shape, nobody bothered to check his cholesterol. He's 79. This was just this past spring. My sister and I asked if he ever had his cholesterol checked and he said, "Oh yeah. They told me it was great and to keep on doing whatever I was doing." We asked, "How long ago was that?" And he said, "Oh, in the early nineties." LOl So even those with very health lifestyles get stuck with hereditary things, maybe they put the inevitable off for a longer period, his dad and mom both had heart problems in their fifties, but you just never know.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sending positive vibes your way Alan F.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Any updates about Alan,Barbara? Hope he is recovering fast.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit