Update on Alan Feuerbacher's heart attack that he had last Sunday

by AndersonsInfo 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Sounds like a great guy! I hope he is feeling better soon. Can Someone post a link to his site/comments so 3rd Gen and the rest of us newbies can get to know him?

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thanks for posting that Barb.

We both love Alan and Julie.

Randy

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Alan F.......The greatest poster!

When I joined this board Alan's posts helped me so much and I still have saved his essays that debunk so much of the WTS.

I am sorry to hear of his illness , I do hope for his speedy recovery and back to full strength.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Very sorry to hear that. Hope you get fighting fit again soon, Alan!

• LV101
    LV101

Thanks for info, Barbara. I used to copy some of Alan's posts and have been unable to locate --- need to read through them again/copy. He's an icon and I'd love to meet him (and his wife) some day.

Wish him the best.

• blondie
    blondie

Hi, Alan. We've had to get our sugar under control. My H1C went from 7.3 to 5.3 and holding. Lots of green veggies helps and exercise.

Blondie and Irreverent

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I miss watching his sparring here.

It's great to hear he'll be ok. It was probably the change to vegetables that caused it

Get well soon Alan.

You can find his posts here LV101 http://corior.blogspot.com/

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Here's how I fetched one of AlanF's "Best of" topics. As mentioned earlier, those links are dead.

First, click on "Best of Topics". There will be several pages to choose from. I chose page 1 and it so happens that AlanF's "best of" was on that page.

The Workaround:

From those headlines copy the text of one of them. I chose Bad Defensive Arguments. Then, inside Google Search, I pasted those 3 words and wrapped them in double quotes -- "Bad Defensive Arguments". I added the term alanf.

Bingo, I got 3 hits and selected the first of them which took me inside his excellent 11 year old composition.

Len

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

BTS-I hope he feels better. I remember his posts, the man has a first-rate mind.

Agreed!

Get well soon

• Duncan
    Duncan

As BluesBrother said:

"AlanF ... the Greatest Poster!"

Get well soon, Alan.

Duncan.

(just one of a huge whole bunch of people who REALLY appreciate everything you have done.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit