Update on Alan Feuerbacher's heart attack that he had last Sunday

by AndersonsInfo 49 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Barbara!..

It`s good to hear Alan is doing better..Julie must be relieved..

Alan is a real asset to our community..

Smart,Funny,we`ve had a few laughs on JWD/JWN..

I hope he recovers quickly..

Tell Alan and Julie I said Hi!..

Thanks..

........................... mutley-ani1.gif image by GeneralWaco...OUTLAW

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I am really glad to hear that the prognosis is good. And I hope that the diabetes was caught early, and perhaps the silver lining is that this brought attention to a condition he didn't know he had.

I got to meet him twice and I thoroughly enjoyed talking with him and hearing his story.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Sir 82, I did think twice before I posted the phone number to Alan in the hospital, but then I thought Alan was feeling good and would be leaving the hospital early in the afternoon so why not post the number, especially since Alan would recover faster if he could engage in a feisty conversation with an annoying JW. To Alan, that kind of thing is a shot in the arm! In recorded conversations with Bethel "heavies" Alan wasn't nervous at all. Listening to him talk to them was pure pleasure on my part. I bet his heart never missed a beat as he "played" them like a musical instrument! They'll never be another like Alan and that's why we were so happy that he's going to be fine. Knowing him, he'll get the sugar under control now that he knows he'll have to change his life-style. Most of his problems come from a job where he doesn't get enough exercise (electrical engineer) and he loves to snack and eat cheese and crackers! Recently, Alan started gardening and had converted to eating vegetables, but years of neglect caught up with him.

Thank you for sending your greetings and well wishes. Joe and I really care so much for Alan. He's like a brother to me since I've known him since he was 5 and I was 14 and in the same congregation in Long Island, NY. He was always there for me when I left the organization and I'll never forget that because it was such a difficult time for me.

Barbara

• tresdecu
  • tresdecu
    tresdecu

Sorry..

Just wishing Alan a speedy recovery!

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

I hope he feels better. I remember his posts, the man has a first-rate mind.

• sf
    sf

why did the HOSPITALS (PUBLIC)number get axed?

• sf
    sf

besides, it would be good for him...he loves debate

ALAN

• Scully
    Scully

Alan, glad to hear you're on the mend. Take care of yourself, buddy.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Wishing you a speedy recovery Alan.

Your writings helped me greatly in my early true-believing days.

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit