I have listed 10 facts I have learned coming on this site,please feel free to add yours

by smiddy 36 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" 9. Adam didn't have a penis"

did Jesus have a penis?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I can't see but three of the posts on page one. I may be repeating this.

I learned that Jesus is only mediator for the annointed. If they had come at me with that, when I was still making meetings, that would have been enough to send me packing.

• tornapart
    tornapart

That loads of apostates become atheists and if not they become Thor worshipers..

• tornapart
    tornapart

and some talk wibble...

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thank you for your input guys , it`s good to see some of you have a great sense of humour,it`s a wonder we are not all basket cases really.

One other thing that came to my mind :Jehovah`s Witnesses used to often state that things are so bad today because we are so far removed from the time of perfection (garden of eden )

HUH ? How close can you get to "perfection" than Cain killing his brother Abel in a jealous rage? make that my # 11

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

I`m sure many are wondering like myself Black Sheep......where did you get # 9 from ? LOL

smiddy

• Black Sheep
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

did Jesus have a penis?

Shelby might have the answer to that Mrs Jones.

***waves to Shelby****

• newbndreamz
    newbndreamz

The thing that stood out to me, amongst the many is the whole mental pysche of the members. Such as depression, pill popping and suicide rates seems to be higher amongst the ones with the truth... How that? I know of so many stories of witnesses doing overtop bizzare things that does happen in a world of 7 billion, however not as often in a organization with ten tenths of a percent of the worlds population (if my math serves me correctly?) and the rate that this business spews death, destruction, fear, discontent must I go on? I have to stop before I go on one of my Post Traumatic Jehovah Witness Truth Tantrum!

Another thing is the whole Russell Roots and how they basically have been unsurped from their foundation as if how you start has no part, please... I have to keep telling myself to shut up for I go on a rant like no other, "shut up self". Ok

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

1. That the Watchtower printed and distributed watered down "blood cards" only to have them destroyed.

2. That Rutherford was a drunk.

3. That while the Watchtower was instructing ordinary Witnesses not to send heir children to university Albert Schroeder was getting his son the best education money can buy.

4. That it was Kark Klein who came up with the stupid change to the "vindication" doctrine and he was very proud of it.

5. That Rutherford probably had extra-marital relations.

6. That there are apostates in my own circuit.

7. That Nicholas Kip who the Watchtower proudly trumpeted as becoming a Witness because he was impressed with their Bible translation has since left the organisation.

8. That long time bethelites have been dumped around the world and left to fend for themselves.

9. That many people have succeeded in creating happy, meaningful lives for themselves outside of the Watchtower.

10. That the Creation book is full of complete howlers and misquotes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit