I have listed 10 facts I have learned coming on this site,please feel free to add yours

by smiddy 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I'm having no trouble

• harleybear
    harleybear

I have learned there are a lot of really cool people on this site who share many of the same experiences and opinions as I. It is nice to be able to let your hair down (pink or purple ) and know that you are not out their alone. Thanks to Quendi for hooking me up with these great folks. Miss you bro. The "kids" say hi

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Adam didn't have a penis?

Not heard that before.

No privileges for him then!

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

The only bittersweet fact I can think of - I'm not the only one who has suffered at the hands of this "org".

• talesin
    talesin

That other exJWs are the same as everyone else.

• mercedes_29
    mercedes_29

1. I learned that I was in a cult.
    2. Apostates are regular people leading normal lives.
    3. Corrupt Elders are all over the country.
    4. There are others that hated field service as much as me.
    5. The Governing Body is a group of sexually repressed old men.
    6. I learned about the inner workings of elder meetings and judicial committees
    7. I learned a lot of the history of the humble beginnings of the JWs to the soul-sucking, bloated corporation it is today
    8. I also am happy to learn from reading other experiences that people are "waking up" and leaving the JWs no matter how long they have been in the cult or how involved they were.
  • EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

absolutely none of those reference how awesome I am.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I've learned that this site has the truth about the "TROOF"

you can pull up threads from ten years ago, and those threads still hold true

Compared too

" Have not Jehovah's Witnesses made errors in their teachings? "______Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 136

" Why have there been changes over the years in the bible teachings of Jehovah's witnesses? "_____Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 205

The WTS have destroyed many lives based on their erroneous teachings, on Blood ,1914, and education

And the best the can come up wit is:

" It is true that the Witnesses have made mistakes in their understanding of what would occur at the end of certain time periods, but they have not made the mistake of losing faith or beinig watchful."_________Reasoning from the sriptures book page 136

WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!!!!

• iceguy
    iceguy

All those things you listed and Russel measuring Pyramids. I thought that was just NUTS when I first read about that!

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Black sheep is so baaaaaaad!

That "apostates" are funny!

Oh and that Jesus is not my mediator and I'm in a cult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit