I have listed 10 facts I have learned coming on this site,please feel free to add yours

by smiddy 36 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

I would like to list 10 facts I have learned since coming on this site ,facts I wasn`t aware of while in the movement and facts that have set me free from a religous movement that really is not interested in facts per se.

these are not listed in order of importance , and feel free to add your own list that applys to your circumstances

1.The WTB&TS involvement with the U.N.

2.The WTB&TS investments/shares some of which are questionable.

3.Their real estate properties around the world, millions if not billions, of $$$, while being a not for profit organization

4.Their pretense of obeying the law on" blood" while conveniently adjusting it to minimise their legal obligations in threat of a lawsuit

5.Their cupability world-wide of so many needless deaths due to their ever changing stance on their no blood policy ,a man made interpretation of scripture.

6.That they are Gods spirit directed organization,then why so many adjustments ? Hundreds these past 130 years,you must ask what kind of god is this ?

7.Why are the little flock the 144000 increasing when we were told for decades they would be decreasing in numbers ? by the year 2000 ?

8.Why are the majority of" annointed"excluded from making decisions in Watchtower policy ?

9.Why are the annointed in a congregation excluded from participating in the workings of a congregation if they are supposedly sitting at the right hand of God in heaven.

10.Why hasen`t Jehovah fullfilled one prophecy/evident or expected , of the jehovah`s Witnesses in their 130 years history

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

If you cant list 10 then 5 will do

but I`m sure many of you can exceed 10

smiddy

• St George of England
    St George of England

One of the key things for me was the 607 issue. Once I researched that and found that the WTS hang on to that date purely because of the link to their failed prophesy of 1914, I then looked at other issues including:

• man only been on the earth for 6000 years
    • the global flood
    • things that Rutherford got up to

The list goes on but I am still trapped due to family.

George

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

1. 607.bce is a lie (aka 1914)
    2. Evolution is based on real evidence
    3. WT$ is a Dangerous Doomsday Cult!
    4. jehooba is a mythical character
    5. Bible is BS

My list can go on but these few have changed my life.

Thank you JWN

3M

• Fernando
    Fernando

I have learnt that nothing is more important to God than us hearing, understanding and embracing the unabridged gospel, whereas there is nothing the GB secretly hates and fears more.

Hence "Franzgate 1980".

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

1. God hates figs

2. God hates pigs

3. God hates plastic toys

4. Seeing as God isn't going to kill me at Armageddon, he is going to burn me forever in Hell

5. Partakers are still dropping (When I joined)

6. Not being able to understand the logic in Watchtower literature wasn't because I was stupid.

7. Jehovah has every psychological disorder suffered by man. (and my family)

8. Rats chewed on Rutherfords corpse after he died in the stairwell getting another bottle of Jack Daniels from the cellar of the house built for the Ancient Worthies.

9. Adam didn't have a penis

10. Santa is real

• Zef
    Zef

1. That other ex-JW have recovered their sense of humor. (There is no better smart-ass than an ex-JW smart-ass)

2. Some numbers on the financials

3. Reading Bethel-ites descriptions of that environment

4. Reading posts from elders has allowed me more insight into the horrible stress an uncle was under trying to be both a good guy and fulfill his role as an elder.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

"9. Adam didn't have a penis"

I thought at one time they believed that Adam had the male and female sexual organs.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum Zef.

I thought at one time they believed that Adam had the male and female sexual organs.

That wouldn't surprise me, Jake. I 'learned' that from Shelby (AGuest) in one of the funniest serious threads I have ever participated in on this forum.

• blondie
    blondie

I can't see any posts after 3 Mozzies, I can post but I can't even see mine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit