I have listed 10 facts I have learned coming on this site,please feel free to add yours

by smiddy 36 Replies latest jw friends

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

That there are a lot of undercover apostates surfing this site and still going to meetings, conventions, being elders. When I was in, I thought apostates would be easily recognizable.

Now I am one myself.

• smiddy
    smiddy

slimboyfat

Who was/is Nicholas Kip ?

Is their a story here ?

smiddy

• slimboyfat
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Their was an article in the Watchtower in ,I think the 60`s or 70`s about the Catholic religion ,dealing with their origins, and contrasting it with Jesus as the cheif cornerstone of christianity,and how it had to be a stable foundation ,whereas the Roman catholic Church never had such a stable foundation. According to the Watchtower.

If we look at the historical records of the Watchtower`s beginnings as compared with the above, do we see something far superiour in ,ethics , morality,and honesty ? ....I think not

Or do we see much of the same , compare the two ,you decide,and be honest with yourselves.

If someone can bring up that article it would be much appreciated (i`m too old )

smiddy

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

What I actually learned from this site:

1) "This generation" has been revised 6 TIMES by the Watchtower Society.

2) Oral Sex was once the business of the WTS, then none of their business, then once again their business, though under a fairly broad "dont ask dont tell policy"

3) The Watchtower policy on child molestation is extremely dangerous to both children in the Kingdom Hall, as well as the public.

4) The words 'governing body' do not appear in the bible

5) The word "organization" does not appear in the bible

6) Those truly under mind control will continue to believe what they believe, no matter what facts are presented

7) The Jehovah's Witness cult is responsible for Jonestown times at least 20 due to their dangerous blood policy.

8) Individuals do not matter one fucking bit to the Watchtower Society - Its all about the group as a whole.

9) "Apostates" from the JW-Cult are some of the most courageous people on Planet Earth.

10) The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society Sucks (OK, not a fact, but my personal opinion)

• smiddy
    smiddy

BTTT

• bigmac
    bigmac

back in my younger days--1960's--i just could not accept the WT notion of a creative day being 7000 years long--despite all the attempts to explain it to me--even by (then) district servant RON DRAGE. it was just bullsh1t.

finally--only after joining this--and other exj sites--i find the WTS has quietly distanced itself from it. ---

amazing.-----not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit