The Way to a Man's Heart....

by Xena 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

Is it still through his stomach like my mom taught me? Come on guys fess up....do you want a woman who can cook?

Personally I love cooking...something about being in a hot kitchen...kneading bread...the way it feels under your hands...then sticking it in a hot oven and watching it rise...slathering butter all over it and eating it with your fingers...uuummm is there anything better?

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

My wife cooks but it wasn't a prerequisite.

I would have married her had she only been able to cook Mac and cheese.

But, having a woman who knows her way around a roast is QUITE NICE.

She can make a helluva dish.

ashi

• teejay
    teejay

...something about being in a hot kitchen...the way it feels under your hands...then sticking it in a hot oven and watching it rise...slathering butter all over it and eating it with your fingers...

Xena,

You funny! That made me think of something, but it wuddn't bread! Wow. Gettin' a little warm over here...

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

LOL.....both my wives (one at a time) married me because im a better cook than them!.....Well that was`nt the only reason.......Jedd

• Patriot
    Patriot

Negative, at least not for me. It's being freaky when the light are out and we're alone.

Damn the food, as long as I get a lap dance or two then.....oops did I go to far? my bad.

Anyway, I always have a menu or two lying around just in case (wink, wink*).

Mav.-

• Beans
    Beans

Cooking doesen`t do it for me Xena because I`m a great cook and the need for good food can be satified by myself.Although the thought of butter all over your big cans sounds great!I would get a rise for sure!

I just want a woman who can cook in the sack and keep the receipies comming!A little different menu every night makes for a good adventure!

Beans

• LB
    LB

OK, let's be honest. Most guys don't care about cooking until they've been married to someone who can't cook.

The way to a mans heart is as always, through his zipper.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• butalbee
    butalbee

I make wonderful fresh bread....in a bread machine!

• Seeker
    Seeker

It's a plus, but not a requirement. I cook fairly well, and will take over if it's necessary. But I'm also delighted by an innovative meal.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Well if it still is, then I'm screwed. There ain't no way I eva cook for myself, let alone a bloke...Nah, definitely need someone who's an excellent chef, so I don't get bored. Oh dear, I may turn out to have a very one sided relationship!!!

You've been a BAD boy, go to MY room

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit