The Way to a Man's Heart....

by Xena 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

hhhmmmm general concensus seems to be that the way to a man's heart is a bit lower than his stomach....

Nice to see so many men cook...so guys what is your speciality? How would you "wow" the woman in your life with your culinary skills?

lol teejay...what you thought I was talking about something besides cooking????

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    hot ...kneading ...the way it feels under your hands...then sticking it in.. hot ... rise...slathering ...all over it ... eating it with your fingers...uuummm

xeen. hehe. no wonder I likes ya so much.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

...I love watching women cook. They caress the packet off the frozen meal. Thrust it into the oven with great care. gently but with definite intent.You can speculate about its taste while it enters the oven, a feast for the senses.With its delectible odours penetrating inside your nostrils. Anticipate the pleasure....
    Its great aint it.
    xeen, I'll bet youre the best cook in Texas.

• ring
    ring
    Do you want a woman who can cook?

Yes, I do. I've always found women that can't cook
    a complete turn off. I think it says a lot about a
    woman that cant cook(or a man even). Cooking is a
    talent. Anyone can learn to cook, but not everyone is
    great at it. I can cook, but i am far more impressed
    by a woman that can prepare a better meal than I can.
    My cooking keeps me thin

• think41self
    think41self

Xena

The way to a real man's heart is a bit higher than the belt line. It's through his head...and his intellect. Keep that stimulated and you never have to worry about the rest...all the other parts just join in.

My sweetie is a great cook, and we take turns. Ahhhhh, and they said we wouldn't see paradise on earth if we turned apostate!

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• Beans
    Beans

The great thing about cooking is that every night you fridge can give you a different meal,pasta can be CREAMY or a little spicy,rice can contain any kind of meat from fish to SAUSAGE.The BBQ is unlimited to marinating and never a miss.

Traditional European cooking is meat and potatoes but it`s presentation is different between countries and so tasty with all there sauces,but my specialty is ROLADEN a German dish.A LONG piece of beef with a strip of smoked bacon a pickle,onion and a layer of hot mustard all rolled up and fried in the pan until golden brown and drippings saved for the gravey! SOOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!

Beans

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I finally figured out my problem where men are concerned. I always tried to figure out how I could win them over(the way to his heart). Well, this little lady has finaly decided that I don't give a shit. If they want me, they will have to find the way to my heart. Tonight was the last staw. I am tired of being shit on. Nuff said.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • refiners fire
    refiners fire

Awww. Lilacs.
    (refiner wipes shit off Lilacs)
    You wanna talk about it sweety? or not??

I always tried to figure out how I could win them over(the way to his heart). Well, this little lady has finaly decided that I don't give a shit.

Sounds like your heading in the right DIRECTION, at least.

• Seeker
    Seeker
    The way to a real man's heart is a bit higher than the belt line. It's through his head...and his intellect. Keep that stimulated and you never have to worry about the rest...all the other parts just join in.

Ain't that the truth! God, all I really want is a brillant woman. Give me brilliance, and the rest is chicken feed.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

refiners, not really, was just letting off steam. Altough a man did piss me off tonight. I do thank you though for your concern. I just think it's better if I have male friends and stop dating all together. I suck at it.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit