The Way to a Man's Heart....

by Xena 40 Replies latest jw friends

• ladonna
    ladonna

((((((Lilacs)))))))

I'm so sorry that you have been hurt again, but hey, you did learn something! You are worth MORE than you have been offered so far. Go for it, and keep them running!!!

Love,
    Ana

I'm with Think41,

Intellect.......woooohooooo

Ana

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Xena, I really don't care if a woman can cook or not! As long as she is a good person and there is chemistry, that is fine with me.

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• Xena
    Xena

Well ya'll got busy after I went to bed!

Sorry to hear about the man problems Lilacs! Just doing my part to try and figure them out!!!!! It's an ongoing project, huh?

Beans you need to come and visit me...uuummm I would love to try your meat.....

Refiners I don't know about the best cook in Texas...but I do know my way around a "kitchen" practice makes perfect you know...

And Think I totally agree...the brain is very very sexy...that is what you meant right????

Farkel aka The Tool Man, expat & rhett thank you for the advice...in the future I will try to keep from mucking around in the "manly" areas of the house!

Ok back to bed with me..

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

6of9:
    African or European?

Xena:
    I like to take the holistic approach.
    A union of heart, mind and soul.
    The key is passion and a zest for life.
    If you haven't got that in any or all aspects of life, how can you get true enjoyment and satisfaction from anything?

I think that cooking up trouble is an equal opportunities thing.
    As for a meal, it would have to be a lasagna (all those layers). It takes plenty of preparation, but makes a perfect compliment to that fresh bread.
    Oh, and perhaps a tossed salad, on the side. After all, so much is in the presentation, whatever anyone says.
    Don't even get me started on dessert, but it would have to involve chocolate.

LT - from the Delia Smith era of Gent's cooking.

• Perry
    Perry

For some time now, I have been looking for a woman who wants to get into some quality mobilehome life and can do a little welding from time to time.

But damnit, every time a find a good woman welder, she's either got the wrong kind of tatoos and piercings or has teeth missing.

Hell, I'll even throw in a new pair of flip flops on christmas and knee pads on valentines day!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Xeena,I do all the cooking around here,I need a woman with different skills....LOL...OUTLAW

• ianao
    ianao

...a way to this "man's" heart:

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream

[YUMMY!]

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Six

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen (and due ewe) swallow?

Depends on what she's swallowing.

• SYN
    SYN

The way to a man's heart is through a simple bilateral fissure cut across the top of the sternum, penetrating the bone just enough to allow the bifurcator to wedge open the ribcage slowly, and then through the peronium skin around the major arteries and the organ itself, followed by an extensive pre-incision vacuuming of any fluids which have accumulated in the abdominal cavity

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Perry:
    Have you been watching "Flashdance", again?

SYN:
    Nice job, very neat, if a bit icky.
    Now, don't try this at home, kids!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit