The Way to a Man's Heart....

by Xena 40 Replies latest jw friends

• think41self
    think41self

((((Lilacs))))

I'm sorry you had a rough time tonight sweetie...but words of wisdom came out of your pain. You can't go around trying to please others, you have to be who you are, and always try to be the best of who you are, and the right man will appreciate that.

Seeker, It's true for women too. A man who challenges me intellectually just gives me shivers all over my body.

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((((((lilacs)))))))))

Sorry to her it sweetie. You deserve a good one who'll treat you right.

edited to correct lop-sided hug [:|]

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

think41self,

A man who challenges me intellectually just gives me shivers all over my body.
    What is the air speed velocity of an unladen (and due ewe) swallow?
  • refiners fire
    refiners fire
    The way to a real man's heart is a bit higher than the belt line. It's through his head...and his intellect.

Thats right xeen. Now dont you ever let anyone tell you yor a dumb blonde again. I like you for your mind. Believe it.

• think41self
    think41self

Sixofnine,

(.)(.)

That's me, right now.

WOO frigging HOO

I think the answer would be...that depends on the forward motion of the unburdening (and ramming jamming) projectile sender.

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Thanks, Think, Prisca. And, both of you are right. I learned something tonight and I deserve better, much better. I am a damn good woman. Any man that can see past his self centerd self would be able to see that. The only thing is, they never realise it until I have had enough.

Well, from now on. I am starting out that way. I will not let a man know my heart. Not until they prove they are worth it.

With each time I have been hurt, my heart hardens. I grow bitter. I lose faith in men.

My phone will go unanswered from now on when I see a certian name on my caller ID He is not worth it. I am!

Sorry for ranting. Just needed to get it out.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Farkel
    Farkel

The way to a man's heart?

There's only one sure-fire way to a man's heart and that is to STAY OUT OF THE GARAGE when he's doing his little fix-it projects! Also if there are two hundred empty cans of beer on the garage floor, DON"T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. Garages are men's only remaining sanctuary.

Most men's notion of the ideal home is a three-car garage with an attached house!

Farkel

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Marry me Farkel.

Expatbrit

• think41self
    think41self

Lol @Farkel and Expat

You two need to get a room....er, um, I mean a garage.

Lilacs....you go girl!!!!

think41self

• rhett
    rhett

I don't really like hardly anything food wise so this isn't very important to me but just for the record, I found out after my wife and I got married that she makes everything I like very well. Hey, she can nuke my oatmeal, make a ham and cheese sandwich, make a good grilled cheese, and also make the best pancakes I've ever tasted so it was a pleasant suprise for me but wouldn't have mattered to me if she couldn't cook.
    As for the sacred areas of man, I don't have a garage but I get kind of territorial when Melissa starts poking around my computer and entertainment system stuff. Yes, I know it may look like a mess and/or be overly complicated for her (I've actually got written instructions on how to work the entertainment system) but it all makes perfect sense to me and I like it. Hey, how many of you can see what's happening on the computer from any TV in your house and control all the lights in the house from the same place? I'm saving up to get the piece that lets me call my house and turn lights on and off too. I've also got it set up so almost any source equipment (cd player, DVD player, any VCR, tape deck, computer) audio and video can be sent to any TV in the house. How cool is that?

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit