Watchtower's Billion Dollars of Property Cannot Be Sold until Outcome of Conti Appeal

by Dogpatch 171 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• kepler
    kepler

Band on the Run,

I would like to send you a PM about something I dug up researching the WTBTS role as an NGO. It's not a legal question per se, but probably would warrant a lawyer's perspective, similar to what you have provided already - which I am much appreciative of, by the way. Otherwise, I wouldn't be bringing this matter up.

Unfortunately, for the life of me, I see no controls on my logged-on account. Nothing seems to initiate a PM vs. a post when I go to the letter mode. Maybe I can get something out on a test letter as a reply? Or - if anyone has any suggestions. Obviously people get past this point.

Kepler

• kepler
    kepler

Band on the Run,

I would like to send you a PM about something I dug up researching the WTBTS role as an NGO. It's not a legal question per se, but probably would warrant a lawyer's perspective, similar to what you have provided already - which I am much appreciative of, by the way. Otherwise, I wouldn't be bringing this matter up.

Unfortunately, for the life of me, I see no controls on my logged-on account. Nothing seems to initiate a PM vs. a post when I go to the letter mode. Maybe I can get something out on a test letter as a reply? Or - if anyone has any suggestions. Obviously people get past this point.

Kepler

• kepler
    kepler

Double submission. That's what happens when you stop to order a sandwich.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Kepler,

I've sent you a private message concerning your question. Sending private messages drove me bonkers in the beginning. The system has its strange requirements. YOu need to click on the envelope icon on the top right of the icon. This will take you to your message. YOU will see my message. It would make sense to simply click on the title of the private message. Clicking does not open the message, however.

You need to re-click the envelope icon once more, then return to the private message you want to open. This action should allow you to read the message.

Perhaps someone else can post simpler instructions.

• kepler
    kepler

Band on the Run,

Got your message and printed the instructions. Crossing my fingers that I will have something of interest for you shortly.

Thank you.

Kepler

• kepler
    kepler

Message on way.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Let's hope Rick Simons knows what he's doing.....http://www.lawyer.com/rick-simons.html

Rick Simons has been named one of "California's Top 100 Attorneys" by the Los Angeles Daily Journal. He is considered one of the best East Bay lawyers in America*. Personal Injury Attorney, Rick Simons, has been a Northern California Super Lawyers (**) in 2006, 2007, and 2008. He was recognized by Super Lawyers as one of the top 100 attorneys in Northern California in 2008 and 2009. Rick was also named 2006 Attorney of the Year by California Lawyer magazine. He was elected 1998 President of The Consumer Attorneys of California by his fellow trial attorneys, and was the host of the nationally broadcast radio show "The Consumer Rights Network".

In 2004, Mr. Simons was appointed "Plaintiffs' Liaison Counsel" in the Coordination Proceedings involving Northern California cases arising from sexual abuse of children by priests of the Roman Catholic Church and other clergy. Mr. Simons was co-counsel for more than 125 of those victims, and the work he did alongside other members of the legal team representing these abuse survivors has resulted in over $150 million dollars in settlements and awards. Mr. Simons has obtained large jury verdicts, arbitration awards, and settlements for dozens of clients in cases involving wrongful death, medical malpractice, injuries from defective products, and many other fields. He has worked as Attorney for Plaintiffs in cases decided by both the California Supreme Court and California Courts of Appeal, as well as being lead Counsel in trials in the United States District Court and the Superior Courts of many California counties. Mr. Simons is a graduate of the University of California and its nationally ranked law school, Boalt Hall (1976).

* Published since 1983, Best Lawyers lists attorneys in 77 specialties, representing all 50 states, who have been chosen through an exhaustive survey in which thousands of the nation's top lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The 2007 edition of Best Lawyers, which was published in September 2006, is based on more than 1.7 million evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.

** Super Lawyers magazine names attorneys in each state who received the highest point totals, as chosen by their peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics. Only 5% of the total lawyers in the state are selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers.

Law School:University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law
    Education:University of California
    Admissions:California 1976
    U.S. District Court Eastern District of California 1980
    U.S. District Court Northern District of California 1976
    U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit 1981
  • mind blown
  • Gayle
    Gayle

I did enjoy listening to Rick Simons (& Barbara Anderson) on this conference call on 6-16-12 which was recorded on : sixscreensofthewatchtower.com ,,under 'telenetwork,' conference call '6-16-12.'

Mr. Simons comes on at the 1:01 (timing,,his comments start after 1hr of program) of the call for about 45 minutes (so that you won't have to listen to the rest of the recording.)

mind blown,, thank you,, for that info,,

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

So can they sell their properties or not?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit