Just some personal ramblings. Move on if you want to argue.

by OnTheWayOut 40 Replies latest jw friends

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

OnTheWayOut, good post,I feel similiarly.

I'm grateful for this forum,because I get to be myself. You all get me like no one else ever will.

But,sometimes,I just want to forget about all things dealing with the Witnesses. Of course,it's hard to do,with half my family being hardcore. But,I'll try.

I think we all have to take our breaks ,so we can breathe,so we can live.

• smiddy
    smiddy

OTWO,I enjoy your posts,and a good" rant" every so often is good for the soul,take care.

smiddy

• besty
  • oompa
    oompa

dang that was awesome otwo...and just ditto and the same goes for most of the posts here!..and congratulations on some very insightuful ramblings.... time here usually happens even if you dont plan on it and that is a good thing...i used to live here at first and now i dont need to but still need to come back sometimes...

and i am ready for an apostafest either here or a nearby beach in NC or SC...hit me up about that...............oompa

• Scott77
    Scott77

marked for later

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Transhuman, no need to argue. Thanks for agreeing with my awesome ramblings.

Morbidz, I am happy I made you think. The weather is great, gotta get out there.

MC RB, I still stand by those words. I am moved that you were moved. VIII, thumbs up back at ya. Soldier, I take breaks now and again. This time, I am tapering off but feel that it will be more "permanent" than a break as I wean off of JWN. I will be here now and again, especially to keep in touch with friends, but I must cut back and find more time for positivity. Thanks for your words. OM, see ya there. Enjoy your family and yourself too. Mrs. Jones, nice effort to show you care about Mom. At lease with the JW snitch, you don't really care and have nothing to hide. ST, thanks for your positive thoughts and for patting Mrs. J on the back. LITS, you get it. You really know what I am saying in this case. JWN junkie because of the spouse thing. Good call. We will miss you at Tahoe. Watson, I am still standing by that. Thanks. EmptyInside, yes. I will enjoy my breaks. Thanks Smiddy. I will rant as needed. Besty, thumb is still up. Thanks. Oompa, the fest sounds great. I dunno if I could make it, many factors. But I would be willing to try. Hope you have one. Scott77, good day to you.

• should have known better
    should have known better

Enjoyed reading your posts otwo during my research into the orginization, all the best for the future

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

SHNB, thanks a bunch. All the best to you also.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Going through old stuff and felt like repeating the opening post of this thread out loud.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

I'm glad you did!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit