Everybody sing along... "Sparlock, we love you!..."

by cedars 56 Replies latest jw friends

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Awesome song Cedars! I was fooling around with an idea for a Sparlock animation today. Since there are so many Sparlock threads I thought I'd just join an existing thread rather than start another one. I hope you don't mind. The following video is just a crude animation test. We'll see if I get around to doing more with it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG3aQVXK3xg

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL---Love that opening.

• shamus100
    shamus100

TIME BANDIT!

That opening was absolutely amazing!!! :D

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Thanks Shamus, It's going to be the intro to a series of animated debates between Russell and Rutherford I'm planning.

Chris-

• shamus100
    shamus100

I look forward to it.

That is really funny to say the least. Glad I wasn't sipping a beer or it would have ended up everywhere.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Well done Cedars ! that is just incredible !

I think humour and music combined like that is the most powerful weapon against the WT, one they cannot deflect. Totalitarian regimes hate to be laughed at.

Well done !

just a request to Time Bandit, please don't make Sparlock too scary, the voice you use at present is a bit frightening,we want all the kids to love him, esp. JW kids !

• cedars
    cedars

Again, thanks everyone - glad u enjoyed the song!! It's all a good bit of fun, at the Society's expense of course...

TimeBandit - you're clearly a talented guy! Well done with that video, especially the intro. I would love to see a debate between Russell and Rutherford. I agree that the Sparlock voice is a bit scary. If I can get my hands on some more helium, I would gladly volunteer my own vocal services!!

finally awake - I will try to create a ringtone version today, watch this space!!

Cedars

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Brilliant. Love it.

Note to Randy: Homepage of Freeminds please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hah hah hah!!!

That is great, Cedars!! I love the lyrics!!!

• cedars
    cedars

Hey, this is going down well... Maybe at this rate Sparlock can break into the charts?!! lol

For those who are interested, here is the....

FREE SPARLOCK RINGTONE!!

Enjoy!!

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit