Everybody sing along... "Sparlock, we love you!..."

by cedars 56 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars

Yeah, I thought it was you singing. What worries me is that you sound uncannily like that little girl in the Choir.

Funny you should say that - I had to dress like her to get "in the zone"!!

Hope the photo evidence doesn't get leaked...

Cedars

• Quandry
    Quandry

The choir children are precious!

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Hope the photo evidence doesn't get leaked...

Too late.

• cedars
    cedars

lol AnnOMaly, the likeness is uncanny!

Cedars

• therevealer
    therevealer

Now I am back to thinking this whole dvd thingy is a hoax. I can now see clearly that one cedars created this animated dvd as a parody to make the society look like fools.

• I quit!
    I quit!

It brought tears to my eyes.....well maybe not but I thought it was great Cedars.

It's hard to get my head around the fact that this WTS dvd has been out, like, 2 minutes; most Conventions haven't happened yet, and its upcoming release elsewhere has been completely hijacked by numerous, merciless parodies and publicity across the internet

This is so true Ann. They can't even make a big deal at the assemblies about it. It's already out there being mocked. Those old hucksters in Brooklyn must really be steaming over this. Oh for the good old days before the internet when it was fun to be a cult leader.

• nancy drew
  • cedars
    cedars

Thanks everyone, glad it seems to be going down well on YouTube! It's now on the first page when you search "Sparlock". Given the fact that there are now so many Sparlock videos, I'd say that's quite an accomplishment!

It would be great if this song could go "viral" - I can but hope!

Cedars

• Open mind
    Open mind

Great work Cedars!!

om

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit