Everybody sing along... "Sparlock, we love you!..."

by cedars 56 Replies latest jw friends

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

Thanks Cedars. Now I just need to go to a KH and have some aposta-buds call haha.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Hey, has anyone noticed that AMtheIII is wearing a matching purple tie and pocket square set? Is he instinctively giving voice to what his mind wants to conceal - that really he is Team Sparlock?

Let the subliminists and conspiracy theorists go nuts ...

• snakeface
    snakeface

Sparlock can be our mascot! The other image- with the toes of clay mixed with iron - has fallen. Now Sparlock is the new image, the 9th world power.

We should compose an entire book of Sparlock Melodies and call it "Sing to Sparlock". Update it every 20 years or so. Distribute copies to deserving ones.

We can start publishing a magazine that announces Sparlock's kingdom, the "paradise" where minds are free and no longer enslaved to false religion. Sparlock will put a turning flaming sword at the entrance to the paradise, to keep out nosey elderettes, elders, and the annointed annoying ones.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Downloading now.

I hated the Winifred's School Choir version but I love Cedar's version.

I guess it is because I love Sparlock more than I loved either of my Grandads

• snakeface
    snakeface

"We are Sparlock's Witnesses....we speak out in fearlessness..."

• cedars
    cedars

3,249 views, 54 likes, 1 dislike!

Nice to know the song is getting spread around a bit!

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

I'm getting some interesting comments from JWs if anyone is bored and fancies having a look...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wvo71QG7k4

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit