Sparlock has a Facebook Fan page!!!

by discreetslave 86 Replies latest jw friends

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

I've just watched this video minutes ago, lost for words.

• PrincessCynic
    PrincessCynic

Same here Cedars, I did get a giggle out of imaging elders holding a serious Judicial Commitee investigating a witless who has 'liked' Sparlock on FB. How ludicrous! It is a shame about the 'cult' thing and the offensive posts on the page, I think a lot of JWs would fall for it without those. I remember after the conventions a few years ago lots of my JW friends were 'liking' Bad News Al thinking it was funny. Don't know if that had anything to do with you guys?

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Can Sparlock have a sister? Starlock the Warrior Witch?

• donuthole
    donuthole

I wish I had the skills to do 1994 computer animation. Imagine an episode with Caleb on his death bed. Elasti-Girl Mom leans over the bed. "Do you want to take a blood transfusion from Satan and make Jehovah sad?" Her eyes turn to flames and her tongue into a serpent. "Or do you want to refuse and make Jehovah glad?" Her eyes go big and bright. Sparlock (alive Toy Story style) visits Caleb in the hospital and comes to the rescue ...

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I nominate Burl Ives as the voice of Sparlock.

If he's dead, I'll go for Ian McKellan.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

we need Sparlock tee's urgently

• cantleave
    cantleave

Lets get Sparlock trending on twitter

• Sparlock_lives
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Use firefox or chrome browser, or else turn on compatibility for ie9 (as this site doesnt like ie9) ....Sparlock.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well googling Sparlock brings up manufacturers, some other companies, and a few apostate sites. Sparlock may be a better friend if JW parents or kids google it. It leads right to apostate sites. wooooooo scary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit