Sparlock has a Facebook Fan page!!!

by discreetslave 86 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Oh now THAT would be fun! Wikipedia! I love how this is growing.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Sparlock will need some powerful enemies. I'll suggest:

• Hamuel Serd
    • Jackery Geoffson
    • Leavin' Stett
    • Lerrit Gösch
    • Nanthony Norris
    • Guyliner Piercings
    • Splavid Dayne
  • Kudra
    Kudra

Sparlock looks like the Burl Ives (snowman) character from the Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer tv special:

:-P

• cedars
    cedars

Bump, I'm enjoying this thread!

Cedars

• iknowall558
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Try using Firefox iknowall558, curious what you have to say. I saw your comments on Facebook.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

this is fantastic!

laughted heaps when i saw the facebook page.

Oz

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I'm on it

• cedars
    cedars

Just for the record, I would "friend" Sparlock if I could, but I know I would end up being disfellowshipped/DA'd for it - and that's far from how I envisioned the illustrious end to my life as a JW!!

But let it be known, I support Sparlock!! He stands as a worthy symbol of our struggle, and a hero for kids undergoing suppressed JW childhoods everywhere!

Cedars

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It's a shame the Facebook page has the word "cult". If it wasn't for that I'd be able to like it. JWs here in the UK have not had their conventions yet, so they wouldn't know what Sparlock is. But the word "cult" spoils the pagein my view. The point could still be made without using that word. Even JW s might click the page and think it is funny, if that word wasn't there. Whoever created the page I would ask them to consider this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit