Sparlock has a Facebook Fan page!!!

by discreetslave 86 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Sorry, stupid iPad.

• GeneM
    GeneM

LIKED ON FACEBOOK! Oh my god I would love to contribute to any comic series anyone wants to do...

• GeneM
    GeneM

That being said when I first saw it i totally thought they were going after Jedi. Maybe I was the only one.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL_--my brother just watched the video and looked over the ideas brewing. He said, f**k yeah---go mainstream with it! That's f**king great. (sorry, we think he has tourettes). He absolutely loved it.

Another poster started a thread and would like a T shirt. Another brilliant idea

• sd-7
    sd-7

Well, EE is right--if the Society could make money off of it, they'd find a way to do so, a rather clandestine way, if possible...so yeah, maybe they would sue...

But it's cool that this has actually taken this bizarre and yet hilarious turn...

--sd-7

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Yes the title of the next episode could be Sparlock has a free Bible study and to make it a cliff hanger will Sparlock get baptised the Watchtower could feature a Where's Sparlock edition you know like Where's Wally and put his picture in the crowd at an assembly .

All the Brothers and Sisters could have a Warlock bumper sticker on their cars when they travel to see him get baptised without his wand in his hand of course.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I just joined the fan club on FB.

• elderelite
    elderelite

I will volumteer to be a part.... Possibly lead if any are interested, but i dont want any "oh hes the elder" crap

• zoiks
    zoiks

Excellent! A new thing to like.

• Lady Viola
    Lady Viola

Just found out about this topic after I posted the topic about the t-shirt, lol.

But would love to be a part of the story! English is not my first language, so have got to be checked, but I can draw! (Don't know how to digitalise it properly though...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit