I may be stepping down!

by Kool Jo 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

So the CO is in town...sorry I can't disclose much info....I haven't done anything wrong that warrants no longer serving as an MS....but the CO is thinking of deleting me as an MS (my parents are aware)....I really hope he does as this will make my fade much more easier.....

Freedom is just around the corner I hope...

Peace

Kool Jo

• youngbro
    youngbro

Make sure that when you are interogated, I mean...when you are asked questions by the elduhs, to write it all down.

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

The elders said they want to meet with me...so we'll see how it goes...the thing that bugs me is that when it's announced, everybody is going to think I did something wrong and I know I'm going to be treated as being "less spiritual"...I already know the rumors that maybe going around if it's announced...the negativity associated with someone being DA/DF or just giving up privileges...

• designs
    designs

Freedom

• irondork
    irondork

the negativity associated with someone being DA/DF or just giving up privileges...

When your spiritual health is measured by hours knocking on doors and literature placed and positions held, it is only natural to conclude that you are lacking spiritually when one of those items goes away or is reduced. It makes perfect sense, really. How else would one measure your...

... oh, nevermind.

Hope all goes well for you.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Run! Run for your life!!! Freedom is just around the corner!!!

• ssn587
    ssn587

Only be concerned about the opinion of those paying your bills, the way to look at it is how important is what they may think 10/20 years from now. If not important at a later date then piss on them and their opinions.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Enjoy your freedom and feel free to tell people that matter that you did nothing wrong. People who don't believe that aren't worthy of your concern.

If it happens, congratulations are in order.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Tell them you are sure that the bOrg has Jehovah's blessing and that you know that it is His will that you step aside to make room for other MS's, so you are very happy with that.

Try to control the gag reflex until nobody can see you

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

I'm not informed of your details, but sometimes the CO's rattle the chain and leave some collateral damage behind to "motivate" the rest of the appointed men to tow the line. They like to wield the authority that they can fire one over your (ships) bow and hope they make you wet your pants and get you to fall in line. If it is announced that you are no longer serving as an MS, it not that big of a deal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit