I may be stepping down!

by Kool Jo 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Update: The recommendation has been made for my deletion...but I won't celebrate until the offical announcement has been made!

@Quendi: Thanks for your comment..you're right, it's my life and I need to man up and cut ties...but I got to do it gradually since my hardcore family is still in and they're very emotional about the WTBS.

Will keep ya'll posted.

Kool Jo

• shamus100
    shamus100

Congrats! :D

Hope you can quit going ASAP and never go again.

Remember to play the 'depression card'. It's easy to fade quickly ifyou do that. :D

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

That is awesome news Kool Jo. Do you know why they would delete you? Any apostate comments or don't you go out in service enough?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I won't celebrate until the offical announcement has been made!

Then consider this our pre-celebration celebration.

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Thanks guys:

MrFreeze: The reason for my deletion is that I'm not "pulling my weight" as an MS...and I don't give a ****.

When the annoucement is made...it's going to a be a great time!

Kool Jo

• Quendi
    Quendi

Congratulations, Kool Jo! "Today is the first day of the rest of your life." Go out with your head held high and make it a good one.

Quendi

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Good day all:

Just a little update because I haven't signed in for a few days now...the announcement hasn't been made yet, but the company that I work for has transferred me to another city...a few hours drive from my "home" congregation...this will definately help, but ofcourse, my hardcore JW parents will ask if I've met up with the brothers from the new hall...blah blah blah...

I feel much better to be away where nobody knows me...

I'll keep you all posted...I'm just seeing all the new threads about the abuse cases and the payouts...I hope the WTBS runs dry and that those who are on the fence will be awaken!

Peace

Kool Jo

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

And may Sparlock the Warrior Wizard enstrengthen you to go on to do great things!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit