Thank our friends at JW Talk for the Convention Release Scans

by puffthedragon 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• uk_ex_jw
    uk_ex_jw

Is that the real cover of the DVD?

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

As far as I know UK. I got them from JWtalk, which is a heavily censored witness only (or so they think) site. If they were fake, they would take them down quickly.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Tell me that is a spoof!

GB member grinning? Come on!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

What does the "Special Edition" on the DVD mean? Directors cut? Extended version? WTF?

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

What does "Special Edition" mean? Is there candy attached for the kiddies, another edition prior to this or some behind the scenes type stuff? The making of "Become Jehovah's Friend"... How the WTBTS/GB will BS the impressionable to think they are ONLY God's friend if they hang on every word and follow blindly what the powers that be have to say

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Holy crap it's for real!

"You must obey!"

Re the "special edition", maybe it's just the Watchtower's own definition of "special", as in the "special talks" and the "special day assemblies" they have every year, and the perpetual "special campaigns" they have these days.

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

"Well isn't that SPECIAL." And I wonder who really is behind all these little wonderful mind-numbing gems..."Could it be, oh, I don't know.....SATAN!?"

• puffthedragon
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I betcha the "special" in the special edition is the GB message. . .

Talk about idolatry.

This has cult written all over it. Thanks WTS!

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

It just shows you to what degree these sicko G.B. cult leaders will go to entrap poor innocent little children into this distructive CULT.

Kojack

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit