Thank our friends at JW Talk for the Convention Release Scans

by puffthedragon 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sd-7
    sd-7

Maybe it's just me, but the font on this 'Walk by Faith' DVD looks really creepy to me. Like creepy in that seriously a cult sort of way. I mean, duh, I know, it's a cult, but...at least the font should look a little less dreary. It makes you think those people in the picture are about to hang themselves or something. Geez...and this cartoon DVD? Seriously, that HAS to be a joke, right? Right???? I mean, JWs meet Jimmy Neutron?? Or is it in the style of VeggieTales?

Must investigate further. This is, for lack of a better term, f***ing disturbing. And I usually don't say stuff like that. It's f***ing disturbing.

--sd-7

• St George of England
    St George of England

'Walk by faith, not by sight' I typed this into YouTube to see if anyone had uploaded it.

Got some rather interesting results.

You would think they could come up with an original title.

George

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Maybe it's just me, but the font on this 'Walk by Faith' DVD looks really creepy to me.

You want to see creepy go to the very end after the "credits" and watch the outline of the WT logo come down out of the sky and sunlit clouds.

This would be the same spot where any christian religion would use the symbol of the cross coming down or an image of Jesus.

The GB have now set themselves up upon the golden throne. All bow before the mighty GB...

• beth_
    beth_

My husband and kids saw this kids dvd at my parents' house today. They left it out presumably to try to tempt the grandkids to want to watch it. They had their convention last weekend in Portland, OR. So yes, it's real.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Oh don`t you just love the internet ? The crap they are spewing out, just doesn`t go to the rank & file anymore, it reaches a far wider audience than they ever intended , which then gets sent on to other sources ,which exposes this religion for what it is. smiddy

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

They are becoming a joke with the crap they spew out, which is the best thing that can happen.

People don't like to join things perceived as "Silly" , and boy, does this stuff look silly !

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Same shit ridden covers on the dublications. They all look the same and are full of the same stuff. How many times can they recycle the same old tripe?

'Minds must be cleansed(TM)' now they target the kids because 2 out of 3 will leave. With unnatural thought reform like this let's hope it's 3 out of 3 kids leave.

In a word NAUSEATING!

• simon17
    simon17

Wow, I'm now 90% convinced after reading all the posts that this is real. Thats some scaaaaaaaaaaary stuff right there.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Very creepy! It reminds me of some of the fundie stuff I've seen.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    simon17 "I'm now 90% convinced after reading all the posts that this is real."

Yet you still have doubts.

(James 1:6) . . .But let him keep on asking in faith, not doubting at all, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven by the wind and blown about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit