New DVD "Become Jehovah's Friend"

by treadnh2o 364 Replies latest watchtower bible

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I am taking this piece of shit home and IMMEDIATELY watching it with my wife.

If this doesn't wake her up, I don't know what will.

Controlling kids get me pretty pissed

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

If that toy wizard is to be binned then

Fantasia (wizards apprentice)

Mary Poppins. (a witch)

Wizard of Oz (witches and wizards)

Cinderella (magical fairy godmother)

Peter Pan (magical fairy Tinkerbell)

Sleeping Beauty (magic witch)

The Sword in the Stone (Merlin wizard)

Bedknobs and Broomsticks (witches)

Beauty and The Beast (magic)

Aladdin (magic)

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (magic mirror)

Harry Potter (wizards)

The Lord of the Rings (wizards)

The Hobbit ( wizards)

are all out for sure.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I am so grateful my children are spared this nonsense.

I think this confirms you made a courageous and wise decision.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

And what's with the snake dangling the toy I front of his face. Über weird and creepy.

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Lol... hi guys! I like this part when they release the new stuff!

Hehe... the videos are just like Pixar!

Poor Caleb! He got a right earful from his dad beause he walked on the floor. :( Poor kid. He only looks like 4. I mean boys will be boys!

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

I haven't been this angry with the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society for quite a little while. I thought I was recovering from my anger but I'm suffering a relapse.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I haven't been this angry with the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society for quite a little while. I thought I was recovering from my anger but I'm suffering a relapse.

110% with you THOMAS COVENANT. All this video is about is THOUGHT CONTROL. Black and white thinking. Fucking assholes.

Fortunately, those who are in their 20's or 30's all watch LOTR and will cringe at this shit.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

However, the DVD is first and foremost aimed at children, and impressing upon them the need to be obedient from an early age.

We don't disagree Cedars. What I should have said is it is ALSO aimed at adults. It looks like they are really pushing family worship night---and getting the kids on their side. Just like when advertising toys---the maufacturers know the kids don't have the money, but they know the kids will pester their parents until they get the toy. It's primary target is the children though.

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks NewChapter - I had a feeling you meant that, but thanks for clarifying!

To be honest, this has RUINED my day - I do not exaggerate. I was in quite a good mood before seeing these videos. Now I feel like I've glimpsed into the eyes of the REAL Watch Tower Society, kind of a "Sauron moment" (that's the only way I can begin to describe it). In this despicable DVD I see a truly ruthless organization that will stop at nothing in pursuit of its twisted agenda - even the blatant brainwashing of infants. I have no words to describe how I truly feel about the people behind this video. I would breach numerous posting guidelines if I could express it. They must feel so proud of themselves - but brainwashing kids is NOTHING to be proud of. Any psychopath can do it, if he or she is depraved enough.

All I would like to add is this: Those apologists out there who defend this organization - will you please watch this video and see what it is that you are defending?

Cedars

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

ThomasCovenant, the sad thing here is that every single one of the films, and more, you mention actually is condemned by the JW's in my area.

Unbelievable, but true.

What's really unbelievable is that appalling film. It's mental cruelty, a form of child abuse, clearly aimed at children of 8 or less, because the little boy comes to family non-worship carrying his Teddy.

Are they sure he ought to have a Teddy? Erm, isn't that some kind of challenge to Jehovah? Won't Jehovah be sad because Caleb has a teddy bear and loves him more than Jehovah?

Poor Jehovah.

Poor Mummy.

Poor Daddy.

Bad Caleb.

Ugh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit