New DVD "Become Jehovah's Friend"

by treadnh2o 364 Replies latest watchtower bible

• elderelite
    elderelite

And really..... Who likes magic? I dunno but i assume the guy who makes dust come to life likes magic.... I assume the guy who turns water into wine is ok with a few magic tricks...... Or brings dead people back to life..... Or parts the red sea..... All of those tricks would make houdini jealous i think. Magic indeed.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Dear lord...

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Reminds me of the Apple Macintosh / 1984 commercial.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

That is really scary. Obey mommy and daddy and get ready for your baptism, it doesn't matter that your 6 years old and the G.B. want's us to worship them. Never mind that Jesus set the example and got baptized at age 30. Run along and grab that little towel we bought you so you can dry off after pledging allegence to the organization.

Kojack

• NewChapter
  • compound complex
    compound complex

"What was that we learned at family worship?"

I couldn't get any further (buffering problems), but did Dad take a tumble on little Caleb's marbles?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

What exactly is on Caleb's plate? I cannot identify it as food. Any guesses?

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

-NC Maybe its Soilent Green!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I couldn't get any further (buffering problems), but did Dad take a tumble on little Caleb's marbles?

Not exactly. Caleb imagined what would happen if he did not pick up his marbles: Dad would fall on the stairs, the windows would bust out, pictures got knocked around on the walls, the TV got busted flat on the ground and sent up sparks that burned Caleb's teddy bear to oblivion. I was on the edge of my seat, but gratefull, Caleb rethought his course of action and cleaned up his toys and the tragedy was averted! He then was able to make it to the family worship night at the kitchen table and Dad was able to say a prayer! wheew!

• cedars
    cedars

I'm speechless, I don't know what to say. An entire video that teaches children about "obeying" (i.e. obeying a cult), including in such harmless choices as what toys they should or shouldn't play with. A magic space wizard? "Put it in the bin Caleb, before your toybox becomes posessed!" At times you need to pinch yourself as a reminder that this isn't a parody - this is a serious video aimed at manipulating children.

It's truly chilling. This has well and truly dampened my joy at seeing the Society in decline. I can only imagine the amount of harm this video will do in indoctrinating a whole new generation of dubs.

They're a bunch of sickos brainwashing children with propaganda like this. The sycophants and charlatans behind this monstrosity deserve their wasted lives in servitude to a cult. That's how angry I am.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit