WTWizard....I am curious

by still thinking 47 Replies latest jw friends

• still thinking
    still thinking

I am curious to know what sent you down the path of your current belief.

Personally, I find I am going away from belief altogether...but you seem convinced that Satan is the true god worth worshipping.

What was the turning point for you? Did it begin with sheer dislike for the Jehovah god...that is uderstandable when you read the OT. Was it somthing about Jesus? He seems to contradict what the Jehovah god did anyway...do you see that as more deception on the Jehovah gods part?

I just notice your comments on here a lot and wonder how you personally came to the understanding you do now.

Also, why did you decide that gods from other religions...ie...older gods, indian gods, pagan gods etc...were not the correct ones.

Don't mean to be nosy....well maybe a bit......but I am curious none the less.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Me too...

• free @ last
  • mP
    mP

could it be that WTWizard admires Satan for what he represents, stuff like being a freethinker and not a conformist. The truth is Satan in the Bible is actually one of the pleasent characters we encounter. I am of course excluding all the lone names we are presented but know almost nothing of them. We dont know a lot about Satan but he doesnt realy do much evil or bad.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Not sure what WTWIZARDs beliefs about Satan really are. . . But I do know that Satan and the demons are perhaps more important that god for JWs:

The history books say Jerusalem was destroyed in 587? Satan planted those astronomical tablets to create doubt in witnesses minds 3000 years later.

Want to go to college? Filled with the "air" of Satan's world!

You are terrible parents and your kids behave like lunatics and get in trouble? It's Satan's system.

Having doubts about the WTS? That's Satan and his demons setting a trap for you.

Interested in what apostates have to say? The are possessed by demons.

Satan is kind of a catch all for all that stuff that really doesn't add up: it must be Satan trying to get you!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is research--the more you do unbiased research on the subject of Christi-SCAM-ity, the more one realizes that the whole LIE-ble is backwards on who is righteous. First, just reading the first 3 chapters of Genesis is enough to realize that Jehovah is wicked and Satan trying to rescue us (and you, too) from Jehovah enslaving you. Then, Jehovah denigraded hard-working Esau in favor of scumbag, always trying to rook everyone out of everything Jacob who could do no wrong. Then the slaughter of innocent people, simply because they didn't believe in Jehovah--Tyrant David should have been bashed for a lot more than adultery and a bad census.

The new testament? Turning the other cheek so others can abuse you all the more, the continued bashing of women, the giving up of all one's material comforts so they can push the message into foreign lands, and the ongoing attempt to remove spirituality are not for me. Add to the fact that churches are always pushing for missionaries, who are usually ordered to plant churches whatever it takes (raping and kidnapping children, for instance), and I knew that there was no way I could be a Christian in any form.

Then, along comes the information from various sources. Horus, Odin, and 18 others that represented the sun--Jesus was stolen from those! Christi-SCAM-ity is nothing more than worshiping the sun, with a few additional burdens and rules thrown in for good measure (to help enslave us all). Upon continued investigation, I came across a very good site called "Exposing Christianity". That did a thorough job at explaining everything about the LIE-ble, including how everything was stolen from legends that were as old as 10,000 years before the LIE-ble. I also found that the demons of Christi-SCAM-ity were actually the Gods and Goddesses that were worshiped (with good results) before Christi-SCAM-ity (and its parent Judaism, and sibling Islam) removed them through slaughtering those worshiping them. Turns out that Satan, meaning "enemy" in Hebrew, means "Truth" in the ancient languages. To the Hebrews, and their daughter religions Christi-SCAM-ity and Islam, the truth is their enemy.

I expect that, as the Age of Aquarius unfolds, more people are going to come to this realization. A sound religion, like spiritual Satanism, works WITH science, rather than suppressing science. And more people are going to start questioning everything, to the point of being willing to give up their whole belief system (which usually isn't working well anyways) for the real truth. True Satanism demands looking up things--I had already seen that the media is not worth trusting, and that "political correctness" usually serves to hide the source of enslavement of the masses. Hence, I realized that Satan was much more likely to do me more good than Jehovah (who got a fair chance and dogged it) or his filthy angels (which have delivered nothing but bad luck to me).

Yes, I have contempt for Jehovah--the crap he put in my life, false promises, combined with denigrating half the population, putting a book of lies and material pertinent for only 0.2% of the population (while expecting me, among the other 99.8%, to learn and apply it), and that there were so many stock "blessings" (turns out to be all fabricated or embellished) in lieu of supplying my needs. Put this together with the research I was able to dig up on poor Satan (who only wanted to help mankind, not drag us down like Jehovah did), and it is pretty obvious.

Remember, your belief system could be next. After all, this is the Age of Aquarius, and chances are good that your belief system is full of holes. Even a regular Christian is well to check out their doctrines, especially in light of new pedophile hidings by the Cat Lick church after they supposedly came clean with it a few years ago. In the Age of Pisces, it was acceptable to have unanswered questions about doctrine. In the Age of Aquarius, however, you are expected to dig in and find those answers. If you cannot get a straight answer, chances are good that your belief platform is faulty. And yes, science is catching up--Kirlian photography proves we have an aura, and science is now able to measure bioelectricity. Before long, unfettered by Christi-SCAM-ity, science will access the astral plane. Once that happens, spiritual Satanism will be proven once for all time.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I also found that the demons of Christi-SCAM-ity were actually the Gods and Goddesses that were worshiped (with good results) before Christi-SCAM-ity (and its parent Judaism, and sibling Islam) removed them through slaughtering those worshiping them. Turns out that Satan, meaning "enemy" in Hebrew, means "Truth" in the ancient languages. To the Hebrews, and their daughter religions Christi-SCAM-ity and Islam, the truth is their enemy.

Thanks for responding WTWizard.

I cannot see any information showing that Satan means 'Truth'...in which ancient language does Satan mean truth?

this is what I have found.....

Satan (Hebrew: ?????????ha-Satan), "the opposer", [1] is the title of various entities, both human and divine, who challenge the faith of humans in the Hebrew Bible. [2] In Christianity the title became a personal name, and "Satan" changed from an accuser appointed by God to test men's faith to the chief of the rebellious fallen angels ("the devil" in Christianity, "Shaitan" in Arabic, the term used by Arab Christians and Muslims). [3] In Islam, a shay?an is any evil creature, whether human, animal or spirit. With the definite article, the Shay?an is Iblis, the Devil.

Job's Satan

In the Book of Job, ha-Satan is a member of the divine council, "the sons of God" who are subservient to God. Ha-Satan, in this capacity, is many times translated as "the prosecutor", and is charged by God to tempt humans and to report back to God all who go against His decrees.

it is ultimately Yahweh himself who is responsible for Job's suffering; as Yahweh says to the 'satan', 'You have incited me against him, to destroy him for no reason.'" (Job 2:3) [ 7 ]

Talmud and other rabbinic sources

The Talmud mentions the Satan in many places. In all of these places, the Satan is an agent of God, and has no independent existence. Sometimes the Satan is conflated with various demons, such as Asmodai. At times there is even some sympathy for him. Commenting on the Book of Job, the rabbis express sympathy that his job was to "break the barrel but not spill any wine." [ 20 ]

In Kabbalistic literature and its derivative, Hasidic literature, the Satan is seen as an agent of God whose job is to tempt one into sin, and then turn around and accuse the sinner on high. An additional understanding of Satan is from a parable to a prostitute who is hired by the King (God) to tempt his son (a Jew). The prostitute has to do the best she can to tempt the son; but deep down she hopes the son will pass the test. Similarly, Kabbalistic/Hasidic thought sees the Satan in the same situation. His job is to tempt us as best he can, and then turn around and accuse us; deep down, however, he hopes we will resist his blandishments.

• still thinking
    still thinking

It would appear that before Christianitys interpretation of Satan, he wasn't truly such a bad guy....he appears to have been doing gods dirty work.

• still thinking
    still thinking

And yes, science is catching up--Kirlian photography proves we have an aura, and science is now able to measure bioelectricity. Before long, unfettered by Christi-SCAM-ity, science will access the astral plane. Once that happens, spiritual Satanism will be proven once for all time.

The topic of auras is interesting....especially since people knew they were there before it could be proven....this is what a sceptic has to say...I am not sure how that proves Satanism though....

Kirlian photography (electrophotography)

In 1939, Semyon Kirlian discovered by accident that if an object on a

Allegedly, this special method of "photographing" objects is a gateway to the paranormal world of auras. Actually, what is recorded is due to quite natural phenomena such as pressure, electrical grounding, humidity and temperature. Changes in moisture (which may reflect changes in emotions), barometric pressure, and voltage, among other things, will produce different 'auras'.

Living things...are moist. When the electricity enters the living object, it produces an area of gas ionization around the photographed object, assuming moisture is present on the object. This moisture is transferred from the subject to the emulsion surface of the photographic film and causes an alternation of the electric charge pattern on the film. If a photograph is taken in a vacuum, where no ionized gas is present, no Kirlian image appears. If the Kirlian image were due to some paranormal fundamental living energy field, it should not disappear in a simple vacuum (Hines 2003).

http://www.skepdic.com/kirlian.html

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It could well be that the Kirlian photographs are taking pictures of bioelectricity, which is actually the gateway to the astral plane. Without gases, you would not get any auras for the same reason you don't see the auroras in a total vacuum. The aura is similar in effect to the aurora--if your bioelectricity is weak, your aura is going to be weak (and possibly a "dirty" color). If there is no gas, you don't get this aura (and you don't stay alive, either).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit