Q: How DID Noah get all those animals into the Ark?

by notjustyet 43 Replies latest social humour

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.
    How DID Noah get all those animals into the Ark?

Have a Heart Traps????????

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

When one has to explain the joke...

I think the "you take the 'J' out of Jahs" is what spoiled it. It is completely irrelevant to the punchline.

- Lime

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

With a 55 gallon drum of 30 weight and a bigass shoehorn.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Ohhh lol. And I thought it had something to do with getting the "f" out of the way of the animals stampeding to the ark....

• Quentin
    Quentin

He used a whip and a chair.. Noah's Travelig Carnavel and Mediciene Show....

• glenster
    glenster

You take the jay out of the jaws and get the f out of the way. I think.
    Or ahs--no f in way. Ahs? The first one is better for an allegorical inter-
    pretation for a Rastafarian, and the second is better for an Internet message
    board. That's what this is, so I think notjustyet meant the second one.

• cantleave
    cantleave

We got there in the end!!!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Noah was given the animals after Big J used nano-technology to reduce their size, and the huge mountain of poo they would have produced, they were all handed to noah in an envelope and he had to use a magnifying glass to watch them all go in two by two.

Wait a moment, that sounds more like crap than the original allegory, for that is what it is, just a piss poor story trying to teach us who knows what.

Taking the bible as literal (let alone"truth") was the big mistake certain late 19th Century religionists made when trying to counter the findings of science which seemed to be making their god less and less relevant.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Phizzy is right, A SHRINK RAY, why didn't i think of that? I'm going back to the hall right now having learnt the error of my ways....

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

Simple really. Noah was a time lord like doctor who, and the ark was his tardis, so much bigger on the inside. That and a really big jar of vaseline.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit