REAL-TIME CIRCUIT ASSEMBLY UPDATE "DO NOT SHOPLIFT FROM JEHOVAH!"!!!

by Sunflower Samurai 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sunflower Samurai
    Sunflower Samurai

Just a quick overview of some new light that is coming our way, forgive my posting via my cellphone. audience is given ten questions and we have receved anwsers to r questions.

"We are stealing from Jehovah, if we are worrying about problems in our life, congregation, or employment. This is Jehovah's job to solve family problems, congregational problems, employment problems. Stealing from Jehovah, <taking matters into our own hand> grieves Jehovah's holyspirit, by front--running jehovah, we lack faith needed to be his follower."

"New light, Jehovah is allowed to change his direction, change his will to maneauver his chariot, are we keeping agile, flexible when the Slave gives out new light, changes direction on long held dogma?

parpharsing, do not rely on watchtower,awakes, and all societys resources, do you own studying, read the bible first, learn new material. this will free brothers from trivial questions and problems encounted by unlearned witnesses. do not expect everyone to read and study your material, get out and do it yourself!

From the Bathroom in Santa Maria's complex, via my iPhone.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Sunflower: Wow!!! That's BRAZEN!!!

Kojack

• baltar447
    baltar447

OH boy.

• cedars
    cedars

"New light, Jehovah is allowed to change his direction, change his will to maneauver his chariot, are we keeping agile, flexible when the Slave gives out new light, changes direction on long held dogma?

That doesn't sound especially new to me.

Otherwise, full marks for covertly informing a so-called "apostate" forum live from a JW assembly venue!

Cedars

• life is to short
    life is to short

Just amazing that they can say things like this and no one questions it.

LITS

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This sounds like the WT version of "Turn on, tune in, drop out", except a lot less fun.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

"New light, Jehovah is allowed to change his direction, change his will to maneuver his chariot, are we keeping agile, flexible when the Slave gives out new light, changes direction on long held dogma?

And the slave has the authoritative right to change and manipulate information to keep public interest toward the

WTS. published works in any possible manner, without scrutiny and analysis by anyone, that includes the faithful from the great crowd.

We've already told you we are god's chosen publishing house so you know that already.

• Gayle
    Gayle

This is Jehovah's job to solve family problems, congregational problems, employment problems. Stealing from Jehovah, <taking matters into our own hand> grieves Jehovah's holyspirit, by front--running jehovah, we lack faith needed to be his follower."

This is so hyprocritical of the GB to state when in the Aug, 15 WT, they state they don't know what Jehovah is directing regarding the "Warwick" project, but they are proceeding ahead, figuring it out their own way anyway.

• Magi
    Magi

I thought God's will never changes. And how can you cause grief to an "active force"?

• cantleave
    cantleave

You have to be this flexible to swallow the GB's Bullshit...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit