Hope my American friends won't hate me for this.. LOL

by tornapart 37 Replies latest social humour

• jamesmahon
    jamesmahon

Florida last year and Maine a dozen years ago - nothing. Maybe they have no taste for it on the East Coast.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

mrs. J, in jersey it is law that a customer cannot pump his/her own gas.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ya Cheech, someone pointed that out the page before. We have no such law here in California nor was there a law like that back in Indiana.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

That's why we need the New System soon!

So when the US blows up do I have any non US JWN I can stay with???

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

oh and we have no laws in my parts of WV. But, you will get the death penalty if you hurt a hunting dog

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I'll write that better

We aint go no law in thes parts but I'll skin yous kids if yu hut mes dog

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Pllease, I want to travel round to Jersey (about an hour) just to fill up with gas. One lone station here still fills gas for you. When it is 20 degrees F out and blustery, I adore it. I would rather pay the extra $.

Very humorous. I once had a West Indians (Britsh former colony) aide. She told me that when she started school here, the teachers lambasted here for spelling "gray," "grey." and other variations. The teacher had no clue that she was spelling correctly according to her tradition. She was sent up from school. As young as she was, she proved her spelling.

I read some British lit. Thorougly confused as to correct spelling of many words.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

You british have saved me. I can't spell worth beans!!! This is for real, smart in every catigory but spelling. I was dyagnosed with dyslexia way too late in life. That being said, you Brits got my back once or twice cuz you spell more like I would like too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit